Custom Music Files For In-Game Use

I'd like to make custom music files and drop them into the game. Those of us who are musicians and use programs such as Cubase/Protools/Logic can easily create files in the .wav, .mp3, or .aiff format and edit them to any length. Has anyone done this yet? If so, is there anything I would need to know that is game specific?

Saoninal created some music a while ago. You'll find instructions on how to install and use it in Game Resources [url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/3812-saoninals-music-for-eb/"]here.[/url] I don't know everything required to set up new stuff, but you could probably poke around and figure it out. On a side note, load up the music and try it out, it's great :)

There was once an open source unique prototype music player for eve-online, the player was ingrated into one of the games gui main features. from their you could access music in-game through the menu but thats been long gone sense.

I'm welling to try this out, is the patch still compatible with the recent client anyone know?

[quote name='Overtkill' timestamp='1329166351' post='53652']
Winamp in the background while running the game with music disabled works for me.
[/quote]

Thats what i do, but would be awesome to have music blend into the game itself >.>