Show Guildmates Online

Ryle

I tried a few /who combos testing if there was already a command with this... found nothing. I coulda swore this existed in live.

So, if we have one, id like to know it.

If not, can we add this feature? Id much rather not have to add every single guildie to my friends list >.>

also: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN

Right who is in the guild is shown, but not whether or not they're online. The guild list, in live did like the friends list does now. If a guildie is on, their name should be in white, if they're offline, their name should be greyed out. The Friends list already does this, the guild list doesn't.

I've tried to figure out how the game is supposed to know whether the guild member is online or offline before to no avail, but I don't think I checked to see how it's done for friends. Hopefully, it'll be the same format, in which case we can get the guild list working properly without too much trouble.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1328552359' post='53192']
I've tried to figure out how the game is supposed to know whether the guild member is online or offline before to no avail, but I don't think I checked to see how it's done for friends. Hopefully, it'll be the same format, in which case we can get the guild list working properly without too much trouble.
[/quote]

Awesome bud! That's what I was hoping to hear haha. I was thinking the same thing lol : )

I just had a friend visiting who was looking over my shoulders and he got wowed when I told him anyone could suggest changes lol. He's a geek. But it was funny to hear from an emu vet how cool our community is =P Edited by Hatu

Cool CDEL, ive asked around in game too, and to a couple guildies, and they also would love to see this.

My main gripe is that I literally never know whos on in guild, and even if I ask in channel, theres no guarantee they are watching for it (or if they are watching other channels, it would be bumped off before even seen)

Id love to get B-M doing stuff as a guild, im a natural organizer for raids and stuff, but being as I came in late and its so established who goes with who, its just one of those additional tools to get the ball rolling.

• 2 weeks later...