Lets talk Vaults

Raytan

I fully admit my ignorance on what the Dev's can or cannot do with game code in terms of adding new things or modifying existing things and that the dev's currently have more important things to do then add in new stuff at this time but since this is the suggestions forum im just gonna throw out a few suggestion of things I would like to see in game but if it cant be done so be it.

Many of us who played on the live server's will remember the promises of a guild vault which we were told time and time again was on the way but never delivered, so, if possible, I'd love to see that sometime in the future. Secondly I would really love to see some kind of shared vault between all your characters on a given account, it wouldn't have to be big 10 or even 5 slots would be just fine, it would give us guys who don't have the ability to double box a way to transfer items between characters without having to resort to the market or guild channels for help. Lastly I don't that it's any secret that when it comes to vault space Explorer's have it off worse then anyone due to the wide variety of ore they need to store, and this goes double for the PS's who have to store lots of ammo as well for feeding the ammo hungry projectile weapons. So what I'd like to see is some kind of "Ore Only" vault for storing raw and refined ore's, this would be unique to the Explorer archetype, maybe it could be tied to the prospect skill and the vault would expand in size as your prospect skill increases.

+1 to increasing the vault size. An excellent short term fix for woes. Hopefully no one on EnB ends up on an episode of "Hoarders".

Disagree on shared vaults. Maybe on guild vaults, but not sure if the client has the ability to work with it. Not an expert on the .exe and opcodes. Modifying the GUI of the client to add buttons somewhere is relatively easy, but the "function" behind the buttons has to be in place already from the old WW/EA code.

Don't mind me thinking out loude here :P

There is another way to do it as well, instead of trying to implement it into the client.

It could be done by a web site that is linked directly up to the game that have a voult function.

The bigest minus with this is that it neede to be runned with an strict account premission and would need to be at least by a secure line as well + you wont we able to access it ingame so you would have to tab out or even logout of the game.

Maby it could be done with a terminal like the news terminal witch accesses one part of the website that only the game can access it self.

but that's only my thoughts ;)

Kind regards

Satis