Agrippa Weapons Quest (Non Progen) Walkthrough

Ok this guide is about what will be needed for both Terran and Jenquai to complete the Weapons portion of Agrippa. This is a guide to help you along the way to make things easier for these types to complete this mission/quest easily and effortlessly. If you read this guide first and get everything done/or gotten the items prior to, to needing it it will make your life easier.

This guide is being written from my notes, so if I forgotten something I apologize.

First things first Faction: The minimum required faction to start Agrippa is 2000 Collegia faction, required to complete Agrippa is 6500 Collegia faction. We an only go up to Stage II of Agrippa, why we only need 6500 and not 8000 Progens are required. There are several ways on gaining faction, one way is through jobs, or killing Shinwa or RD's (Red Dragons). I would recommend on killing RD's, then go back and kill Chavez's to repair your RD faction, also do jobs for Collegia faction. If you want to do just Collegia Jobs for functioning then you gonna be there a long time.

Weapons build skill: The minimum required is level 7 weapons build skill, I recommend you have max weapons build skill before starting Agrippa. As the test you will be giving will be a level 9 beam weapon.

Weapon skill required: You will be testing the projectile launcher as you build the weapons, so make sure yo have max Projectile launcher skill. It is not needed to start Agrippa but you wont be able to continue to Stage II (level 8 PL build).

Now since you have the required faction and build skill whats next? You will need to ask for an invite from a Progen that has completed Stage I/II of the Agrippa quest. After receiving your invite you will need to go to Nostrand Vor and see Architect Inquiro, and hand in your weapon invite to her. She will then give you an exam to take. this exam is simple, but if you fail the analyzing you will need another invite. This exam is a lvl 9 beam weapon with all of the effects disabled, you will then be required to analyze it and then build it. WORD OF WARNING: DO NOT WORRY about quality, it is an absolute nightmare to get the quality above 125-150%. DO not blow your money on trying to hit 185% quality or you will waste a lot of money (I wasted over 65 million trying for a 185% and could not get it above 157%) Just rebuild it once and call it good. then return to Inquiro once you completed this portion of Agrippa. All the parts required to build the Weapon is @ Joves fury or Earth Station.

The components required to build the examination weapon is:
L9 Warlock Beholder
L9 Warock MagIC 7
L8 Evolver PoweR-Forge Max

After handing in your exam you will then needed to go see Architect Telum.

Now Telum will have you go gather components, but she doesn't exactly tell you out of the clear blue what is needed. If you talk to her again she will give you the item is needed but it will only be one item at a time.

The items needed to be bought and returned to Telum:

L6 Focus 450 Flare 4 - Any Level 6 vendor
L6 CE3K ADM BL24 - Player made, or can be ripped from a L6 Kokute Projectile Launcher from Parasad
L6 K3 Optic Amplifier - Any Level 6 Vendor
L6 Nova emeral Foreman - Any Level 6 Vendor

After getting these parts, Telum will require you to get a weapon built by a Progen then return back to her. This weapon is a Effervo Quinque Projectile Launcher, this weapon can only be built by a Progen, these are the comps/ores that will be needed to have it built for you. it is a long list and I will list the hard to find items where the drop locations are.

L5 Vortex Titanum Barrel - Vendor
L5 Evolver Fire Master - Vendor
L5 Gen Map - Drops from Combat Level 28 Sabine in Carpenter between Nav Carpenter 6 and Aurora 7. You will need to do some free warping, there not hard to find.
L4 Security Optimal Override (Non trade-able) Has to be built by the Progen building the weapon Ores/components listed below, it is a lot.
-L4 Ultra Improved Capacitor - Vendor
-L4 CE3K Model 4 - Player Made- or ripped from a Halley DDo4 Engine.
-L4 Evolver All Temp Circuit Board - Vendor
--Hull Mesh Laminate (PM and trade-able)-- this one is also has a huge list of required ores/components.
--L5 Raw Sapphire
--L8 Duplium Ore
--L3 Boron
--L1 Graphite
---L1 Collegia Authorization MXXIC---
---L1 Raw Topaz
---L4 Metoric sand
---L4 Refined Phosphorus
---L3 High Impact Plastic :Light crude Oil

All of the above listed goes into one weapon, told ya it is a lot. After getting this weapon built by a friendly Progen, return back to Telum with the weapon, and hand it in. Then after you completed this tasking of Agrippa, you will get a choice of either the weapon to do first or the ammo. I did the Weapon first.

After choosing to get the weapon (I am just fallowing how I completed this quest), She will have you get the fallowing components needed for the Level 7 Flachette. Make sure you get 2 of the fallowing components built. Telum will take a complete set for herself.

The Components required for you to get are :

L6 Profero Manus Manus Shield
-L6 CE3K PM-89 - L6 Sexy Class laser @ F7
-L6 Nova Emerald Foreman - Vendor
-L6 Electro Platinum Wound Relay - Vendor

L6 Foedius Vox Redivivus Reactor
-L6 Electro LX Unifier - Vendor
-L6 CE3K Model 6 - Player Made - L6 Hidden Eye KV Trader in KV
-L6 Nebula Powr Vamp - Vendor
-L6 K3 Loadtech QL2

L7 Stage II Encryption (Progen only built)

Make sure you get two each of the above comps built, prior to seeing Telum. She will take a set, and you will need to built the L7 Flachette with a set. You will get the map for the l7 Flachette. Up next is the ammo portion of this quest.

Telum will have you go fetch a set of Effervo Flachette Ammo samples. I can't remember what was needed as a friend just handed me the ammo samples.

After Returning to Telum, you will get the map for the Impact ammo.

The fallowing components required for the Impact ammo is:

L8 Warlock Morgan LF - Joves Fury, Earth
L8 Quark P92 Slugs - Joves Fury, Earth
L8 Evolver Blitz - Joves Fury, Earth

After completing this portion of the weapon/ammo building go see Intuneric Vigoare on Nostrand Vor Station (She is to the right hand side of the door as you enter the bar) have her now inspect the weapon and ammo. (She wont take your weapon). Then she tells you to equip the Weapon and head out to Grissom and Scan the Cooper gate.

Now that you are sitting in front of the Cooper gate in Grissom you will see a scan button located near the gating button. Click this button and the mission will require you to kill 5 Combat Level 42 RD's. These RD's are located @ the nav point RS 8. Make sure the Projectile launcher is installed, if you haven't already done so, I just used 1 Projectile launcher while keeping the other 4 weapons my L9 Beams on my JD.

Kill 5 Combat Level 42 RD's. Return to Intuneric Vigoare and report your findings.

After returning to Vigoare and reporting your findings She will then send you back to Telum.

After speaking with telum shewill ask you which of the fallowing would you like to do first, Ammo (Plasma For Jequai, Not sure exactly what the Terran's will get)I chose to do Ammo first. You will need to gather the fallowing comps/ores to have the ammo built. Again you will be able to build the ammo but you will need a component builder build a couple of the components (any class that has completed the Component build of Agrippa) Make sure you get enough for Telum and yourself to go hunting, I had 11 of each built for me.

L8 Evolver BLitz - Joves Fury/Earth
L8 Quark P92 Slugs - Joves Fury/Earth
L8 Athanor Immortal Shell Casing - Player made Requires 2 L5 Brood Oils
L8 Ionized Substrate - L2 Worm bits, L8 Raw Boragon

Then while you at Joves Fury/Earth mith as well Pick up a L8 component.

L8 K3 Max Projector

This component will be required to built the L8 Flachette, get 2.

Return back to Telum, she will then give you the map for Plasma Flachette, and then give you the map for the L8 Flachette.

Build some ammo, and the L8 Flachette, and then go see Intuneric Vigoare. She will inspect the weapon, and send you back to Grissom to scan the Cooper gate once again.

After returning to Cooper gate in Grissom and scanning it, you will be required to kill Combat level 51 Tengu Blights, I went to nav Hulk of Fast Big Ship as there are cl 51's mixed in with 45/50's makes hunting easier. You will have to kill a certain number of them to progress through each stage of this mission, so plan on being there for a few. During this time MAKE SURE YOU LOOT Singed Tengu Hides, as it will be required to prove that you were hunting Tengu in Cooper, all you need is 1 Singed Tengu Hide but I collected it from all the Tengu I killed in Cooper. After completing this portion of the Agrippa mission/quest return back to Intuneric Vigoare and give her your results of the testing. She will then take 1 Singed Tengu Hide from your hold.

--Mission End--

great guide, 2 suggestions to lessen the grind:

Worm bits: get either a PW to kill worms in mars alpha (PW start zone) or a PS to kill worms in mars beta (PS start zone) they have a much better drop rate and vastly larger numbers/spawn rate.

Collegia faction: mine hulks/kill body snatchers for L6 partially eaten progen space suits, trade them in to zeig in in Mars space station, this gets you both great xp and faction and credits as well.

Both bits and suits are of course tradable, if you have enough credits and someone willing to part with them, you may not need to farm them yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
Please note that Dynamic Faction interraction is coming, so the required Collegia faction may change (less or more). Dynamic Faction will relate to other factions not Collegia Faction and amend the Collegia Faction requirement depending on if you have more than a specified in the mission level of another faction.

On the whole, Centuriata is Good. InfinitiCorp is Bad. Red Dragon is Bad. And there will be a couple of personal factions for each Architecti NPC 1 Good, 1 Bad. The Collegia Modifier range is likely to be 0.6 - 1.8 and it will be driven by the NPC talk tree and not a mission requirement.

I'll post this here, so people may be able to recalculate.
The base Collegia Faction may change.

Please also note that more NPC interraction is likely to occur, although the requirements at each stage with item(s) will not change.

How big are these dynamic faction requirements going to be? Are people going to have to be hostile to IC (-2000), or just be neutral? I don't think too many people are going to want to be unable to land at Somerled, or other major (playable class) faction bases, to be able to do a mission. Be sure not to make the other requirements such that the mission isn't worth the faction requirement.

[quote name='Terrell' timestamp='1329526668' post='53917']
How big are these dynamic faction requirements going to be? Are people going to have to be hostile to IC (-2000), or just be neutral? I don't think too many people are going to want to be unable to land at Somerled, or other major (playable class) faction bases, to be able to do a mission. Be sure not to make the other requirements such that the mission isn't worth the faction requirement.
[/quote]

I read it as your other factions will only be used to decide how much Collegia faction is required. So if your friendly with the Centuriata or hated by Infiniticorp or Red Dragons, it will require less Collegia. If your hated by Centuriata or friendly with Infiinicorp or Red Dragon, it will require more Collegia. With a maximum increase/decrease range of 60%-180% of current Collegia faction requirements. And each NPC would have their own addition faction that would raise/lower the Collegia requirement in addition to those.

[quote name='will' timestamp='1329537516' post='53933']
I read it as your other factions will only be used to decide how much Collegia faction is required. So if your friendly with the Centuriata or hated by Infiniticorp or Red Dragons, it will require less Collegia. If your hated by Centuriata or friendly with Infiinicorp or Red Dragon, it will require more Collegia. With a maximum increase/decrease range of 60%-180% of current Collegia faction requirements. And each NPC would have their own addition faction that would raise/lower the Collegia requirement in addition to those.
[/quote]

I can live with that. For some professions, being friendly to as many groups as possible makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
[list]
[*]Also, only [b]above [/b]a certain [b]positive value [/b]of faction counts for the factions, so severe negative Centuriata won't have a penalty** but you won't get a bonus for a positive amount, thats all
[/list]
** assuming no Centuriata assets don't start to shoot at you.... hmmm....

What I believe he is saying (correct me if wrong) is the MODIFIER is 0.6 - 1.8. There are 2 factions that collegia like and 2 they hate. One is lesser loved and hated, and one is greater loved and hated.

So the lesser hated (using RD and Rogue progen as examples) RD's faction would be -20% to collegia and the RP would be -40%. So say you have +1k RD and +1k RP, that would be 20% of 1k (200) and 40% of RP (400): 200+400=600 600 hit to your collegia rep when dealing with npc.

The converse would be true for factions they love, so lets use Centriata and to be fun V'rix :): +20% from v'rix and +40% from centriata. So say +1k and +1K (200), (400). 200+400=600 addition to collegia rep.

In this instance the + would cancel the - and a straight collegia would be calculated. However if you had been humping chavez spawns and drove your RD way up, the odds of you having a counter balanced +liked faction would be less likely.

But what he later said was: there would be a obvious factional hatred the collegia npc's would all share..say infini corp. and then each class type Npc would have their own unique hatred, so maybe the device agrippa guy might hate bogrial, and the weapon agrippa might hate rogue progen etc., in this instance the modifiers could get real "interesting".

I'm sure it's a fairly safe bet you want to drive up your collegia faction up as far as possible if you're PP and probably as well for PW and PS (might be less so PS), but other race/class got to make a real choice, do TT really want to risk pissing off DeWinter? :)

Mattsacre is very close to the mark there.

However, in the current patch coming you should only see changes in 'Shields' and 'Components'. Work in progress is with 'Devices', 'Reactors', 'Weapons', 'Ammunition'.

Centuriata testers on the otherhand will have to prove loyalty to Centuriata...

A: Species hatred
B: Collegia hatred
C: Personal hatred
D: Collegia Liked
E: Personal Liked

Note, there are 3 'hated' and 2 'liked'

A = true, B = true, C = true, D = false, E = false == 1.6 x the required Collegia Faction
A = true, B = false, C = false, D = true, E = false == 1.0 x the required Collegia Faction (A+D counter each other)
A = false, B = false, C = false, D = true, E = true == 0.6 x the required Collegia Faction

1.6 x can be really interesting at higher Collegia Faction requirements, it may be worthwhile considering toning down some of the potential enemies of the Architecti.

The maximum penalty is 1.6 x ** plus an additional feature to make their dislike known.
The minumum bonus is 0.6 x

Each one has a different personal like and different personal hatred.

-----------

Additional Note: Component Researchers:

Architecti Composita will trade your 10 components at an exchange rate that depends on whether you are liked. If you are hated, then you wil receive a severe tax on the amount you get back!

• 2 months later...
So as TT I'm stuck now at testing the lvl7 weapon part. As far as i know there is no way to bypass this. You should either block the possibility for the mission (perhaps weapons missions for TT altogether) or allow for a blank form approach to be used (to get a PW to test the weapon). Right now I have a dangling mission and a dissapointed builder scenario, which makes me sad.