Facebook/ Twitter

[size=5]Hi all. [/size]

[size=5]I'm a returning player, that recently had the pleasure of joining the community again, and I was wondering if the community had a Facebook and Twitter page.[/size]

[size=5]Im not sure what the rules are, due to this being an emulator, but I would love to create and customize pages for us. As im not currently able to contribute financially, I would love to assist the community if i can.[/size]

[size=5]This is all assuming you all would like this. Im sure many, if not all of us use these, but it would be a fun addition to our network.[/size]

[size=5]Please let me know. [/size]

[size=5]Thanks, and happy hunting =)[/size]

[size=5] [/size]

The EMU does have a Facebook page, just do a search for earth and beyond on Facebook and it will come up.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1328235127' post='52939']
We have a facebook somewheres, and I have a twitter account for us but have not yet used it.
[/quote]

I hate twitter myself, but the Facebook page has been useful a few times in the past.

It's possible to use something like Hootsuite to manage Google+/Twitter/Facebook - Not everyone likes Facebook (Me), or Twitter (Riz) or Google+ (Um... nobody doesn't like Google+), so it'd be cool to be able to follow EaBE on whatever platform :)

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1328235127' post='52939']
We have a facebook somewheres, and I have a twitter account for us but have not yet used it.
[/quote]

that facebook account has come in handy at one time the servers in Germany all went boom....(site turned into a brick) a few of us were at least able to whine on facebook and determine that "NO" Germany had not been swallowed up by a blackhole...at least in the non-internet sense.....anyway something to keep in mind when all other communications with this site go boom (knock wood it will never happen again right?)

Searing

[quote name='Ryle' timestamp='1328347151' post='53030']
I hate all things Google.
[/quote]
But the Google loves you. It knows and sees all and watches over us. In return for all of our information, the Google allows us to continue our small existence.
[attachment=1341:google_obey.gif]
With the Google, all things are possible.

• 1 month later...