Cannot Get To Login Screen Radeon 7500

I was able to sign in just fine but then I updated my ATI Radeon 7500 AGP video card from the Microsoft drivers because things were choppy but have been trying every driver I can find for my card because if I do the Earth and Beyond Configurator or just before the sign on screen but after I click on I Agree on the Rules of Conduct then the spinning intro, my PC reboots. For some reason I cannot roll back my drivers to the Microsoft ones. Anyone have this problem?
Re-installed direct X, Service pack 3, on Windows XP 32 bit.

The 7500 is a very, very old card. The choppiness you were experiencing might have been due to the limitations of the card more than anything, although there's no reason newer drivers should completely break 3D funcitonality. Are you using this driver: [url="http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/radeon-prer300-xp.aspx"]http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/radeon-prer300-xp.aspx[/url] ? It's catalyst 6.11.

I think the choppiness is because it is using the default Microsoft driver and any system I have put together does it on most games till you get a good driver from Nvidia or ATI.

I know the 7500 is an older card but still powerfull enough to run ENB.

I installed this driver, and same thing. Went into ENB configurator, hit test performance, and does a reboot. Edited by Alessan

I took out the card and used the onboard video which is only 8mb onboard and it worked so I know it is not a PC, windows, or directx issue. I have an old INN game I play with no problems, videos play just fine. Really seems like a drive isue as if I reload windows and let it use the windows driver it works.