The Fishbowl Nessix Wave.

I've knoticed after timeless encounters with nessixs minions there shields have been increaced a little cant rember what they were before but now there L54 Mobs with 3.9 million shields nessix his self a L66 boss has around 6 million i agree his minions should be a little tougher to kill then the other fish but my guild can wiz through every other wave including the master but his wave takes us like 20 minutes to get dont also the fish bowl mobs are scattering on spawning to the far reaches of the bowl some are going outside the boundries i'll post a pic of the minions shield strength but when i get some that are really far scattered from the rest of the group i'll post that too also i'll post any fish that are outside the bounderies {Apolagies about size of pic kinda had it at a bad file type}
[attachment=1284:rsz_1screen_1.jpg] Edited by JonesPW

Yeah they've been at that shield cap for awhile now i think, and nesshix always seems to be the wave where the minions/life stealers start going way deep into the boundaries after they spawn. Seems hit or miss as far as the wave spawns go, sometimes they are bunched up together in a neat group around the boss and other times its the opposite of that. If i had a quess id say it was 1.9 mil shield cap for dem dere minions befferr. Bert i curd be wrerng. Kinda gives you a sense of accomplishment when ya kill one a dem der tings, insted of finishing the fishbowl in half an hour it takes you lil longerr, makes ya feel like ya did samting.

See post above -------------------------------- dem dere minions befferr. Bert i curd be wrerng. Kinda gives you a sense of accomplishment when ya kill one a dem der tings, insted of finishing the fishbowl in half an hour it takes you lil longerr, makes ya feel like ya did samting.

I must be getting old , is this english ? ;)

That was Billy Joe, my alter ego, he struggles with english. Sir Baron Von English Proper here now, and what he meant was, those minions might serve to make it a little longer, even so, a full group can take down the fishbowl in a little over an hour the way the current wave is set up (that is with minimal stragglers). ;), I dunno, maybe the minions will be changed, have their cap lowered, but it just doesn't seem like a huge hinderance. Right now the main problem is just these runaway fish, they need tracking collars or something... :D

Its all good ;). No offense taken, and I meant no offense either lol. Just boredom, thought I'd spice things up with some light hearted mangling of the english language on the topic of Nesshix, which I think is fine atm save for the stragglers.

I haven't done a fishbowl since live, and I can't remember the order of the fishes, but I think the waves should get progressively more difficult and take more time to complete. If it still doesn't take more than an hour to complete an entire fishbowl with the extra hit points added, I'd say just redistribute the extra hit points over more waves, so one wave doesn't stand out like that.

The waves do graduate in difficulty up to Nessix for the most part. After that they kinda go down a bit and level off with the exception of the boss, who is a little tougher each wave.

The only aggravation factor in FB that I have is the runaway fish that require searching out, and having someone sit by Boony to see the message if you have nailed the last one, or not.

• 2 weeks later...