I have max energy leech and max scan on my jd and now that scan is maxed i see everything in the sector mobs and asteroids it makes targeting hard and when I am grouped the entire group sees the same. When I use leech it seems like I do not get any power but all the job mobs stop firering at me and i can just pick them off. But the big problem is I have extreme lag on my jd now seams to be a jd only problem all my other characters work fine makes it hard to play the jd when you have to wait almost 20 sec to target a mob or a nav point and when i try to gate now I seem to freeze up almost every gate now I realy like my jd but atm he is unplayable any help would be great so I can start playing him again

I can't reproduce this issue, but what I have done is to apply a scan limit.

Just out of curiosity do you always have a huge scan range or is it just when grouped? Do you activate a specific device? Your JD had a default scan range of around 6k - was there anything special you did to get that huge range?

I did a cf and then upgraded scan was fine until i got in a full group then scan went haywire for all in group
I left the sector and landed on dahin scan went back to normal then when i went back to kv it was back up to see everything in sector and lag started again if needed i can get on him in game will be playing my je for the next few days Pulvi

this was quite funny - I almost LOL'd when I saw the scan ranges ratcheting up.

Jenquai 1's scan range would go in and be patched to everyone, then jenquai 2's scan range would be added to that, then when it was time for jenquai 1's scan range to be updated again, the scan range would again be added, so on and so on until it went out to 100's of K's. No wonder it was jamming everything up.
  • Upvote 1

ok have just fixed this but it will need a server restart.

What I did was to give a 50% base skill boost for each extra Jenquai with a scan skill > 7, on top of the Jenquai with the largest scan range (who has scan 7+).

This is kinda like the way adding two smaller telescopes/radars together increases your scan range beyond one large one. It's a cool group thing. Everyone shares the improved scan.