Crashing

Hi everyone!
I just installed the client today , got all the required patches, installations etc... and got to the log in screen, i logged, creating my first character: warrior Oxford, then proceed to starting area..i guess, cause i never got there! My game crashed! Started again , just this time as soon as put my password in and press [enter] ..crash! I read few things in the forums about some fixes, followed all the instructions , but i dont see results yet. Please if you have any advise would be highly appreciated! I'm running on a 32 bit system with XP..all the updates /patches etc installed.
Thank you for your help. Edited by Deuteriux

[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/"]https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/[/url]

try following these tips.

Especially try the sunrise patch which is near the bottom of the FAQ under INV-301, where it says 'this file'. If you mouse over it you'll see the sunrise.zip filename.

Also I have found running an error check on the C drive helpful: my computer, right click on C:, properties, tools, then 'check now'. You will have to restart windows.

Make sure you are running as administrator, in XP compatibility mode but also installing the sunrise patch mentioned above may be more use.

If these don't work you may need to reinstall.

You can also try deleting or renaming Program Files (x86)/EA GAMES/Earth & Beyond/Data/client/mixfiles/global.th6.

There was a time when the updater was sending that file but it shouldn't because the client creates it if it doesn't exist.