Leaderboard

Would be kind of cool to come up with a rating scheme that takes a few things into consideration.....such as how many deaths, how many kills and what lvl the kills were, credits (although this won't play a huge role in how good a player is).....and I'm sure there's more. So, for instance...a player who is lvl 100, has only died twice, over 1500 kills, and has a low trade lvl is no better than the other L100 who has died plenty of times, less than 500 kills, but can mine or build like a madman (# of objects mined, # of objects mapped for building, what lvl the objects are. Although I don't think something like this is anywhere in the near future, it is an interesting addition.

One other thing on that, will the person be listed by his or her name in the forums? Or will it be based on the names of their characters? Many of us have more than one and there are at least some of us who don't call our alternate toons by our main toon's name with the race/class combo at the end.

Some sort of leaderboard would be nice, either on a per-player or per-guild basis. Not sure what stats should be listed though.

I am looking at adding things like this to the Portal ^_^