new download area for emulator

can you make a new link for downloading the emulator , i am having issues loging in so i would like to replace the emulator maybe it might be currupted. i still as before want to say what a great job all of you are doing and thanks for keeping e&b alive if i win the lotto you will hear from me

I agree with newbie, im am also unable to connect probly due to a faulty corrupt file or somthing, but ever since the crash, im unable to play. If i could i would love to reinstall the game on vista once again if possible, thank you.

ok i was having the same problem open net 7 and under launcher select reset Updates it worked for me and im back to playing ( You Will however have to reupdate everything since you installed Net 7 hope this helps

another thing I always have to do, is go in and make sure the launcher program is set to run in compatibility mode. after it updates, sometimes it loses that and won't connect. In vista its windows xp sp2 mode.

Okay i need some help, please! I got the game downloaded, completed with the net7 download, and IM still having the same trouble. My vista is not a normal windows operating system apperently. When i get to logn screen in EnB it completly drops and returns back to windows. I've tried reseting Updates, HUNDREDS OF TIMES, okay before the server crash, that fixed my problem, now FOR SOME REASON, it does not fix it. I went back reinstalled the whole thing all over again, which took me 2 hours. Defintaly NOT a corrupt or faulty file. It has somthing to do when the Server crashed and changed somthing on my game. Please help me if you are experiencing this problem, please dont say to reset updates above the "launcher", because that dosnt work for me during this time anymore.

Okay i need some help, please! I got the game downloaded, completed with the net7 download, and IM still having the same trouble. My vista is not a normal windows operating system apperently. When i get to login screen in EnB it completly drops and returns back to windows. I've tried reseting Updates, HUNDREDS OF TIMES, okay before the server crash, that fixed my problem, now FOR SOME REASON, it does not fix it. I went back reinstalled the whole thing all over again, which took me 2 hours. Defintaly NOT a corrupt or faulty file. It has somthing to do when the Server crashed and changed somthing on my game. Please help me if you are experiencing this problem, please dont say to reset updates above the "launcher", because that dosnt work for me during this time anymore.

Perhaps there is a connection issue since the path to the server has changed? If you try to ping play.net-7.org what address does it resolve it as.

To do so goto click on the start menu -> click on the run button -> type "cmd" into the text box -> click on the "ok" button -> type "ping play.net-7.org" into the window that appears, without quotation marks. -> hit the enter key

For me it resolves as 217.160.5.19 with 0 packets lost, how about you?

Hope to see you back in-game soon.

I'm sure you guys have all remembered to do this after re-installing... did you run the configuration tool again?

Only reason I ask is, after just about every patch I get issues with the game "blowing out" during load screens. It sends me back to desktop and usually that reminds me to run the config tool. After that I have no problems.

Just a thought... :(

Perhaps there is a connection issue since the path to the server has changed? If you try to ping play.net-7.org what address does it resolve it as.

To do so goto click on the start menu -> click on the run button -> type "cmd" into the text box -> click on the "ok" button -> type "ping play.net-7.org" into the window that appears, without quotation marks. -> hit the enter key

For me it resolves as 217.160.5.19 with 0 packets lost, how about you?

Hope to see you back in-game soon.

I get 188.40.58.82 sent=4, received=4, lost=0

that's what i get when i ping net7.org

I'm sure you guys have all remembered to do this after re-installing... did you run the configuration tool again?

Only reason I ask is, after just about every patch I get issues with the game "blowing out" during load screens. It sends me back to desktop and usually that reminds me to run the config tool. After that I have no problems.

Just a thought... :(

what is the configurations tool you speak, can you please tell me step by step with this process?

The config tool is in the client folder, In mine its program files>ea games> earth and beyond> ebconfig folder. Also in my folder is one called net7config, but I think I DL'd it long ago. Anyways, just find the exe file and make a desktop shortcut.

The file should be called E&B configuration utility, and if the net 7 one is there it is called Net7 configuration utility. The net 7 one has better options imo.

Don't we need to patch the client to the latest patch update and then install the net7? I don't see any link for the patch. Where can I find one?

Thank you.

I think I found it.

confirm if this is the right topic please :)

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/57-seriously-confused-with-emulator-setup/

K, this also did not help. I hate to say it, but i dont think enb works really well with vista.. I HATE VISTA

Didn't you know you cannot run any program that is not designed to make money for Microsoft exclusively in Vista?

tisk tisk tisk .....

I have installed from the links provided in the Downloads section and am running into an issue.

Server: Net7 Multi-Player and Net7 Multi-Player (Custom)

Host: play.net-7.org

For launching either a custom server or the 'game server' I receive, "Couldn't find patch patch. Try again later."

note: When I check Help/Check Certificate... I receive a 'Certificate for "play.net-t.org" is not valid or not installed. Install certificate now?' Selecting OK does not appear to do anything other than make the Net7 client unresponsive. Selecting Help/Install Certificate appears not to correct the issue.

Any ideas?

Hosts file:

# Copyright © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.

#

# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.

#

# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each

# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should

# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.

# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one

# space.

#

# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual

# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.

#

# For example:

#

# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server

# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

127.0.0.1 localhost

::1 localhost