is is just me or is enb-forums stuff gone like bal tracker etc

Well the [url="http://www.enb-emulator.com"]www.enb-emulator.com[/url] site main page and all is coming up incomplete for me none of the .jpg or graphics other then the main forum topics seem to come up. Stuff like teamspeak and the donations area that entire right hand side of the page is blank. This is also the same if i'm log'd in as guest or log'd in as searing

so whats up something change or what (and yes the rest of the internet is working fine)

i'm running latest update of windows 7 pro

anywhoo.... just out here in case it is a win 7 issue or some such

searing

But it was broke, this is security updates mainly for the system to protect it from all the spam. It is also tool updates for the people who administrated it. As such, this isn't an option for whether or not it gets upgraded. I will look into solutions for some of the issues though.

You'll have to be more clear though, such as "I cannot view screenshots anymore" show me what you see and/or error messages displayed. I'll check on the pop-ups Rolo.

In regards to putting it "back the way it was" you'll have to be more specific, if you mean the skins, they are not compatible with this version of the forum. I may look to see if there are any other skins publicly available that don't suck we can use, since we're not going to incur the cost of updating the skins again at this time.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1325779519' post='50956']
You'll have to be more clear though, such as "I cannot view screenshots anymore" show me what you see and/or error messages displayed. I'll check on the pop-ups Rolo.
[/quote]

well, I click on what appears to be a hypertext link, forums get shaded and a small window pops up with a loading circle (similar to what it used to be) but loading doesn't seem to happen, once went afk for half an hour and when I came back it was still loading. Clicking on the forum page in the background seems to cancel the load.

another problem I'm having is when I attempt to sign in I get 3 loading squares and then nothing, I remain unsigned in, found a temporary solution to this, right clicking on the button and opening in new tab gets me the sign in screen and I can go from there.

Using Firefox 9.0.1 if that helps any, have not tried on any other browser yet.

Stoop,

I am not able to immediately replicate from here (at work behind corp firewall) however, it was acting slow like that here until I engaged Microsoft IE's compatibility mode. Once I switched that on, it has become much faster. Aside from that, I'll have to look from Firefox once I get home.

ugh ok I cant do anything with my main forum account, it's locked onto the pre 3.2 theme and there is no selector to change it. Clearing cookies wont fix it either, so forum access with the account is broken. The forum index page comes up blank though the side boxes work. It's all out of format/style of course. If I click on one in the recent threads box, it'll load but wont let me reply, it'll show the box but wont accept input. Permissions are tweaked too, it'll give me a reply button but says not allowed to start a new thread. IP board theme is the only one working here on firefox, with the others the styles are broken but they work but not readable, except for IP Board (pre-3.2) which is fubar that I cant get my other account out of.

Oh and yes, same prob with attachment images, it'll pop-up the image loader but never loads it - like the image is missing/not linked.
Tada-O! Edited by PixelGuru

[quote name='David' timestamp='1325797124' post='50972']
You should be kicked out of the old layout now.
[/quote]
Ok it worked that time. I see you uninstalled them. It’s on the default theme now. Now as I loaded the editor to reply, the editor was still not accepting input text. But this time when I did a firefox CTRL+F5 (clear cache) it loaded the editor correctly. So anyone with FF and having problems with the editor, try a CTRL+F5 or clear your browser cache anyway you can.

Let us know when it's safe to use themes other than the basic that we're seeing now. Don't want to switch themes and be unable to do anything. Had that happen before it was reset for everyone.

[quote name='Terrell' timestamp='1325804234' post='50983']
Let us know when it's safe to use themes other than the basic that we're seeing now. Don't want to switch themes and be unable to do anything. Had that happen before it was reset for everyone.
[/quote]They just have the default theme installed that probably came with the update along with the mobile version. They're going to probably need to rebuild the custom themes however long that takes (not long, they looked based on the default theme, an image modification). When i build themes, I do it on my own system with the forum software installed, which is probably what they are doing so wont be installed until it's ready :)

[quote name='Byakhee' timestamp='1325781261' post='50959']
These forums change more times than my missions! <joke> <possibly>
[/quote]

Yeah, you (and they) wish!

Rolo still looking for a way to disable those 'hovercards' as ips refers to them. As to the theme worries, we've disabled all except the IP Board default theme for now until we come up with updates or new themes. We are in consideration of what to do about the skins now.

Thank god you got it back up.
What was the name of that other Forum Admin that screwed the Forums up 3 or 4 forums designs back ? Aykusa, Aysuki something ?
We totally lost all the posts and data base links.
I thought he was back. :P

Ugh, hard to log in with Google Chrome too. On the main forum page the log in link doesn't appear to do anything. Have to access a thread and log in through there.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1325785840' post='50963']
Stoop,

I am not able to immediately replicate from here (at work behind corp firewall) however, it was acting slow like that here until I engaged Microsoft IE's compatibility mode. Once I switched that on, it has become much faster. Aside from that, I'll have to look from Firefox once I get home.
[/quote]

have you found anything out Kyp? Would really prefer not to have to use IE if at all possible lol

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1325806894' post='50987']
As to the theme worries, we've disabled all except the IP Board default theme for now until we come up with updates or new themes. We are in consideration of what to do about the skins now.[/quote]

I kinda like the default skin, tbh. Is it right that whatever skins are added they are prone to not working again each time the forum software is upgraded? In that case, why bother at all with additional skins.

The banner up top just needs a bit of work so that it takes up the whole width of the browser and is a tad bit taller/thicker. There's another IPboard forum that I visit, have a look for an example of what I meant:

[url="http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/"]http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/[/url]