Devs or anyone want ebportal_story_release.rar posted?

This contains a chunk of information (dev design docs). It's in a 26 MB rar file. I am sure the devs already have this but I can upload it/post it if you do not. I glanced at different things but never really went through all the stuff so I cannot say if there is anything in there that would be helpful or that the playerbase should not see so I will wait of a Dev to say if I should post it.

Here is an example from the Storyline Plan.doc

Step 2 – 1/22/03
The V’rix make a second attempt to communicate. Silva pressures Merjan. Gray Feather sees damage in Sirius. Merjan tries to open the maelstrom. Ariad follows the aliens...............................(left out to avoid spoilers for those that didn't play live).

Pretty sure it's in the download section here. At least I know of only one design doc for the emu. I remember that there was a time it wasn't in the download section for a bit, I think before ST4 - after the forum account wipe.

I was looking for this info for a long time. I had it on an old PC of mine years ago, but it never made the transition through my PC upgrades. If the dev's don't have an issue with it being posted I would like a copy.

See look under here [url="http://www.net-7.org/?page=downloads"]http://www.net-7.org/?page=downloads[/url] (hit downloads link on the left there - wont link here directly)
Should be named "Original Design Docs" at the bottom of the list with currently 135 D/L's
Same thing?

Nope. Those files were more from the tools/db guys. This is more from the production/design side.

I attached to screenshots of whats in there. Most of it is just documentation describing story elements. There is some reference to missions but I haven't ever really looked at it so it may be completely useless to the devs.....but it is interesting.

Ah ok, I know what you are talking about then. This is the story development document by the original dev team, I have that one too. It talks about like the gate wars and all that back story and some dialog etc. Cool read, though I haven't read it for like two years. I'm not familiar with the current download then, sounds like more of a technical document, maybe recent. I can't see your images, forum is broken for me and cant even log in with my main account, but that's what it sounds like. I think it's worth posting if they agree, it's an interesting read for those that haven't read it.