Happy new year!

Kyp

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say: Don't drink anything I wouldn't drink. Have a safe & happy new year tonight, and also thanks for helping us hit the monthly donation goal, we certainly appreciate it!

Good night to all!

Kyp

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1325347483' post='50699']
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say: Don't drink anything I wouldn't drink. Have a safe & happy new year tonight, and also thanks for helping us hit the monthly donation goal, we certainly appreciate it!

Good night to all!

Kyp
[/quote]

Yep ..a happy new year from myself as well..also to all and just as a side note when i joined the project in march of 2008 or so we had "gasp" single player ..you could fly around the universe in you own computer "by yourself"....i was thrilled and pretty much thought that was the end all be all of the project..then..if i remember right i think stress test 1 was Jan of 2009....server wise or at least it was opened up to non-testers...so to those of you who get somewhat discouraged by the project...well....its come a long way imho.

Again...happy New Year!

Searing

[quote name='Searing' timestamp='1325396395' post='50746']
..then..if i remember right i think stress test 1 was Jan of 2009....
[/quote]yep, and in ST1, if you crossed the boundary in the only zone we could fly around in, you risked CTD.
Happy good riddance to 2011 day!