New memorial

Jamoley1

The icon in the hold looked like a refined bastinium ore icon...sort of that vertical bar bell looking icon. When launched however it may have had a randomness to it....since I launched with a TE and it looked like a Jenq. symbol...that cranium in a jar looking symbol they have. But my PS luanched it and it didn't look like any racial symbol.

The mission to do the launch was a mission arc ender, can't remember if it was the guy or gal in GO station that gave it (leaning towards the female, since hers were scan and reports and his was kill and loots), but the final result was you launched for them from launch point and returned, and then they gave you the ability to launch yourself and said go ahead and try it out. There after you could launch with impunity without a convo tree with them.

As to the composition of the "item bouy" I can't remember what comps were needed, but know they were readily available from vendors in GO, and anyone that had done the mission(s) could assemble them regardless of class or skill lvl. So it must have been L6ish parts making a L1 item. I do know they didn't persist past downtime, since GO would have become rather cluttered otherwise. If memory serves with parts and terminal costs it hovered around 1.5m a build of your own bouy ,but the npc defrayed the cost (so you weren't in the hole on their mission.)

The mission in fact mentioned that the bouys would eventually have orbital decay and burn up in the suns gravity well, so thats how the nonpersistance was explained, when launching it, it would move off slowly from your position in a random direction for a few klicks.