New GM

OK guys , Just want you all to know that Sneaky is supposedly gonna become a GM on Jan 1st, He already his GM tools. Anyway He had told me sometime ago that he was gonna be a GM and at he time he was in static, He had been begging me to make him an Admiral in the guild for some time. He told Magoo about his becoming GM and He told me that Magoo had offered to make him an Admiral in Builders if he would come back to them and he left Static, And went back to builders.. He didn't say anything about leaving to me so when i saw that he had left the guild i confronted him about it and gave me some lame excuses blah blah blah, and i let him know how i felt about it because he had told me when he joined Static that he was in Static to stay.. Anyway Today Thursday Dec 29 We also had another discussion about it and not long after , Sneaky took some high quality gear from my toon, He is the only one that would/could have taken it , The gear was installed on my PP , so i confronted him and ask him for my things back and he threatened to ban me ... Sneaky will be ya friend as long as he benefits from it and then he will stab you in the back.. So this is the kind of GM you are getting!!

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1325204068' post='50562']
Well, if there's any truth to that, his actions are recorded, we can look at it. You want to level this accusation? I'll have it looked at.

Confirm.
[/quote]

Please do! No one else would have taken my things..

I tried to tell vaden I did not take anything from his account. it started out to be a black spitter then later he added that i took his ego I tried to tell him I was in noway responcible for the missing items but if he put a ticket in on it I would look into it. Vaden and myself have had issuses as I left his guild and I in no way am a admril nor been promised that rank to rejoin builders. I am at a lower rank then I was in static and lower then what I was in builders

[size="2"][size="2"][quote name='Server Chat Log'][/size]
29/12/11 17:56:54 VadenTT->[Private]> "I can't believe you would even ask that question.. " (SneakyPW)
29/12/11 17:57:28 VadenTT->[Private]> "As if you don't know what you did ." (SneakyPW)
29/12/11 17:57:55 VadenTT->[Private]> "rfor starters you lied to me.. that was enough" (SneakyPW)
29/12/11 18:02:36 VadenTT->[Private]> "Just not the way i would do things or treat people" (SneakyPW)
29/12/11 18:03:24 SneakyPW [ADV]->[Private]> "so you would pull a friend into the middle of a fight between guildies" (VadenTT)
29/12/11 18:04:12 SneakyPW [ADV]->[Market]> "45 mins" (SneakyPW)
29/12/11 18:04:38 VadenTT->[Private]> "there was nothing to fight about.. Thats just an excuse you wanna try and use.." (SneakyPW)
29/12/11 18:05:37 SneakyPW [ADV]->[Private]> "you were on the day he told me to step off , were I come from those's are fighting words" (VadenTT)
29/12/11 18:06:00 VadenTT->[Private]> "then you are one really sad person" (SneakyPW)
29/12/11 18:06:37 VadenTT->[Private]> "he was just saying step back and cool off and rethink your position. but somehow you can't seem to understand that" (SneakyPW)
29/12/11 22:09:23 Pat [ADV]->[Private]> "if you insist on spreading lies about me I will be forced to suspend you from game play I do not and did not take anything from you" (Vaden)
[/quote][/size]

[size="2"]***For the untrained eye, the names to the right in parentheses are the target of the Private message.

There is nothing to support an item being taken in the GM logs, black spitter or otherwise. We can continue the investigation and load previous databases into a test environment, check them for your items and where they've gone from the last week. If we go through this additional work, and it proves to be a false accusation, you will be subject to a suspension to be determined by the staff.

Do you still wish to proceed?[/size]

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1325209395' post='50578']
[size="2"][size="2"][/size]

[size="2"]***For the untrained eye, the names to the right in parentheses are the target of the Private message.

There is nothing to support an item being taken in the GM logs, black spitter or otherwise. We can continue the investigation and load previous databases into a test environment, check them for your items and where they've gone from the last week. If we go through this additional work, and it proves to be a false accusation, you will be subject to a suspension to be determined by the staff.

Do you still wish to proceed?[/size]
[/quote]

Well if you feel you need to suspend me , then so be it, It is awful funny that i have never lost an item and pat and I had just had a conversation and then all of a sudden my items are gone.. I have been dealing with sneaky the last few weeks and have learned what kind of person he is. He should come clean and tell the truth but he isn't gonna do that.. So yes i would love to continue..

This one is hard to post about. I will try not to let personal feeling get involved. Vaden says his stuff is gone from his account and in that we must believe. I have never known him to lie about anything. As for who took it I would hold my tongue until the DEV's see who took them.

[quote name='Serverguy60' timestamp='1325210607' post='50583']
Yes i would love to continue..
[/quote]

Just to be exact on what I am Missing , 122% Black Spitter, 173% Ego Matrix and a 162% Shield Prom..
all the equipment was installed.. My Black Spitter was in the 5th weapon slot and the ego and prom were installed in the 2nd and 4th device slots...

If Sneaky didn't take them, Where did they go? No one else would have taken them.

[quote name='Serverguy60' timestamp='1325212106' post='50593']
Just to be exact on what I am Missing , 122% Black Spitter, 173% Ego Matrix and a 162% Shield Prom..
all the equipment was installed.. My Black Spitter was in the 5th weapon slot and the ego and prom were installed in the 2nd and 4th device slots...

If Sneaky didn't take them, Where did they go? No one else would have taken them.
[/quote]

this is what we found, you did have those items on your account yesterday,they will be replaced.
what we didnt find is any tampering with your account,and traceing the signatures of the items you had brought back no return wich means they simply do not exist anymore.
A GM has nothing to gain by removeing items off a account. it isnt out of need since we can create any item in the game for our gm accounts. it could be out of spite or another form of a power trip but as our investigation revealed that did not happen either. if it had i would have immediatly removed that GM account along with the GM.

along with the fact that he is in training and to have done this now? and with high end items would have been suicidal for him and his being part of the staff.

you had prior grievences with sneaky and they have spilled over into open forums with a accusation that has been found to be false.

you simply lost items due to the ongoing issues that the server has been haveing and nothing more.

this hasnt been a welcome to becoming a GM ordeal for sneaky but it has been a good lesson in how everything that is said and done is recorded and can and will be looked at when needed.

knowing this i fully expect everyone to treat sneaky with the same courtesy and respect that you all show for the rest of the GM team, With that being said this issue is now closed.