JE lvl 50 HU Mission

You need to go to the nav between the moons in Lagarto and kill the CL 17 centuriata until he drops the gene-map you need.  that one will work.  <_<

Only the lvl 4 Centuriata gene map will work , and these can be found in hulks and/or lvl 17 Centuriata (in groups of 3  24k  west of station in Endriago / 23 east of weft in Endriago / just north of Risco in Lagarto(single mob) and various other locations.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

There are lots of manes around that do drop Centuriata gene maps, but none of the ones I found in Gallina were the LIV ones. A dozen or so Centurions later and I got a gene map to drop. I agree with what Ihasabucket was saying, there should be an alternative to damaging your Progen faction.

There are lots of manes around that do drop Centuriata gene maps, but none of the ones I found in Gallina were the LIV ones. A dozen or so Centurions later and I got a gene map to drop. I agree with what Ihasabucket was saying, there should be an alternative to damaging your Progen faction.

There is an alternative...use a miner to get one out of a hulk(s).

I have found them in hulks  laying allover the place,  i recently on an alt mined somelike 35 in just a few minutes in the hulk fields in different sectors

Well, and that's fair... however, as a JD I didn't have that option, short of haranguing the market for a donor and waiting who knows how long to complete the mission.

Nobody likes to wait for a hull upgrade 8b

Any chance you could narrow down *exactly* what those "different sectors" were, Woodstock? At least that way we can pass that knowledge on.

Venus. Mercury. Lagarto. Dahin space. Glory orbit. Slayton. Those were just yesterday when I was doing a mining mission. I can't pass up hulks. U ou just never know what you will find

That does make perfect sense, I just never got very far with a prospecting class. Puttered around a bit with a PS on live but that was so long ago I really can't remember much of that beyond occasionally being frustrated by getting popped trying to JS someone :P Do progen hulks yield more than one per hull, or did you really find dozens of them so quickly? Or is it simply that your prospecting skill is so high you can rip through the missions?

Not that this has very much to do with the OP anymore :huh:

That does make perfect sense, I just never got very far with a prospecting class. Puttered around a bit with a PS on live but that was so long ago I really can't remember much of that beyond occasionally being frustrated by getting popped trying to JS someone :P Do progen hulks yield more than one per hull, or did you really find dozens of them so quickly? Or is it simply that your prospecting skill is so high you can rip through the missions?

Not that this has very much to do with the OP anymore :huh:

I think they have loot tables like any thing you kill.  When it comes to hulks, it's determined by that, and their level.  I don't know if loot tables for hulks vary by sector, but it probably does.  This is the case for asteroids, as tazeron is only supposed to show up in one navigation point in Kitara's Veil.  In EnB Origins, Mordanite was only supposed to be in one location as well, Dahin sector near Hau field beacon. 

• 1 year later...