JE lvl 50 HU Mission

Can someone help please,i'm on the lvl 50 HU for the JE i'm on the part to find the Gene-Map in Lagarto but no matter where i look or shoot i can't find the mobs that drop it :(

Does anyone know what drops it or more like where the mobs are i know the manes drop them the lvl 11+ but i can't find them dohh

Many thanx

Kahk B)

Is there anychance of a DEV or GM spawning some in Lagarto? according to the DB they only spawn in ABA and Lagarto lvl 11-14 Manes.

There is non in either region,i've spent over 3 hours in Lagarto trying to find them 6 deaths by rogue progens and a near miss by a rather nasty looking lvl 66 i've still not found them B)

Thanx

NVM got 1 off a Ceturion 0.o Edited by kahkarot

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I'm also having trouble with this mission. So far between deneb 2 and Decima gemina, i've seen 3 lv32 renegade progens and 1 lv39 progen. Not sure where these manes are at... :)

EDIT: Never found any manes but did find a Centuriata Centurion "near" Lagarto (moon). May have to kill it a few times until the gene-map drops. I got it the 2nd time. Edited by Zamaan

• 4 weeks later...
What level is the gene-map and what is it called [b]exactly[/b]?

I know that the Manes L4 in the roid fields drop one kind of gene-maps pretty often.
Try the Nav point very east (Alien core) in Legarto.

So.....PROGEN GENE MAP.....who would have progen genes.......jenquia...um no.....terrans....don't think so....manes..manes...hmmm not progen either.....now what would have PROGEN DNA in it's genetic make up... ... .... ................................................................................. .. /sarcasm off
PROGEN have PROGEN dna, logic would tend toward a progen mob dropping progen gene maps.

• 3 months later...
Drops off groups of 3 lvl17 Cents in Endriago 23k east of weft and 23k west of station , also a solo lvl17 Cent in Lagarto near nav 'Lagarto Moons' and Xipe off a gene hunter (cant remember off top of head what lvl :) . There are other places as well :)

[quote name='Prrekoorb' timestamp='1338563729' post='58433']
Drops off groups of 3 lvl17 Cents in Endriago 23k east of weft and 23k west of station , also a solo lvl17 Cent in Lagarto near nav 'Lagarto Moons' and Xipe off a gene hunter (cant remember off top of head what lvl :) . There are other places as well :)
[/quote]

Don't know if there is more than one level of Gene Hunter, but I've seen that mob before in VT and they're L58. Soloed him a few times with my JE *hugs L9 Coma*.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Prrekoorb' timestamp='1338563729' post='58433']
[/quote]

I got the drop from 3 lvl17 Cents in Endriago 23k east of weft. Good call Prre
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

This mission should probably be slightly altered.  Let the repository require Legionnaire or above gene-maps and indicate that there are level 4 Manes that drop the Legionnaire maps at the navs west of Endriago Planet.  It makes literally no sense to be killing Progens, at least for a JE, when about five minutes prior to getting to this step, I told Councillor Uje'da that I wanted to seek peace in the future.

It might be an interesting change to have the option of talking to Vinda for the information as well.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did this last night. Spent over an hour looking for this stupid thing. Over an hour of wasted play time. The mission is just to vague like most of the missions in the game. Finally someone took pity on me and gave me one they had in their vault. Way to many missions like this in the game. No hull upgrade mission should be like this. I still think all hull upgrade missions should be optional period. You do the missions and still have to pay the credits for the upgrade anyways.

• Downvote 1

I think thats the eventual intention, that they be optional and the reward be nice enough that it entices some to do it. Currently other races have lots of optional HU, some of the jenny HU are optional (like L30, that didn't use to be a option), but at this time the L50 isn't, that makes it arrd for a nonCL JE..true. but they can mine it, just might stall your advancement while you hunt it up and thats frustrating.

Note the centriata at moon nav in legarto is L17, thats the one that might drop it from combat, if it don't your first try and you don't want to wait for the spawn rate, in endriago NW of the planet there is a node of 3x centriata diversus L17, they too drop the gene map and should respawn faster than you can kill all 3. As a L4 item it can also be found in any L4-5 hulk. I always keep a couple on one of my toon as do others, if you get real frustrated and can't seem to do it the "right way" :) beg market...there may be someone willing to give/sell you one.

Thats one of the great things about this game. So many great people willing to help others. I was getting really frustrated looking for this thing and someone just gave me one they had. I kid you not, over an hour searching for mobs that drop this thing and nothing. They should increase the mobs that drop it or something.

I'd like to just see an alternative means of acquiring access to the repository.  As I said when I posted here a few weeks ago, I had just told the Councillor that I wanted to seek peace between the races about five minutes prior to this part of the mission.  For story's sake, it makes less than no sense that I'm suddenly willing to go slaughter Centuriata NPCs.  I'd like to see the option of a short alternate mission from Vinda about getting the information.  Maybe bring her some minerals that she happens to need in exchange for access to the information you need.

• Upvote 1

I didnt scroll back a 7 months, but yeah, this is the gospel, they DO drop at these places  lol

Edit; I was out there TODAY at the 2 spots in Endriago...  Confirmed: Mobs there

Edited by Hobbs

• 2 months later...

Can someone help please,i'm on the lvl 50 HU for the JE i'm on the part to find the Gene-Map in Lagarto but no matter where i look or shoot i can't find the mobs that drop it :(

Does anyone know what drops it or more like where the mobs are i know the manes drop them the lvl 11+ but i can't find them dohh

Many thanx

Kahk B)

they are also found in hulks like the ones in dahin in the planet but check with others some hav some on hand alot of times

• 10 months later...

they are also found in hulks like the ones in dahin in the planet but check with others some hav some on hand alot of times

But at least today, when I tried to do this mission, the gene maps I had acquired via hulks didn't progress the mission.  The NPC at the Gene Repository was happy to take them and give me faction but the mission is still suggesting I go to Legarto . . . and get a gene map.