Account crash

[quote name='Nelapsi' timestamp='1325041542' post='50433']
Hello,
I created a new character PW nelapsipw and now when I try to log in I crash. PLease help and fix. I also Have this problem with Earlesscorpsett on another account could you please help thank you.
[/quote]

The devs are looking into why this is happening. I created a new char a while back that cuased this issue and the only fix is for a gm to delete the character.

It seems there is a bug or glitch that allows people to create a toon that has invalid details. I know many ppl have noticed that when creating a character and selecting a face it seems there are more options than the game actually shows and i think this is the issue. I never once in live had this issue and only had this issue after more options were added (such as WW face tattoo was opened up).

What i think is happening is some features were left out in live that would have an adverse (aka ctd) effect have been opened up and are trying to be used in char creation.

[quote name='Nelapsi' timestamp='1325041542' post='50433']
Hello,
I created a new character PW nelapsipw and now when I try to log in I crash. PLease help and fix. I also Have this problem with Earlesscorpsett on another account could you please help thank you.
[/quote]

i've deleted the problem toon hopefully this solves this toons problem and your other new char toon was prev deleted earlier tonite...so they both should work now

hopefully they will track down this glitch for the next push from the dev server

searing