So you think...

So i started the agrippa stuff so i get everything in order and begin my build i build the shield and give to a pw i inform him he has to go see trask to get teh mission and then he replies yup i did he said come back when your combat is better

hes cl 11 and in the instructions i wrote down he couldnt be past his first hu and be cl 9 unless im missing something

so some clarification would be helpful so far hes got a sweet shield to play with but im stuck on my first agrivating agrippa mission

Ok i finished stage I now heres my problem i wanted to go to stage 2 only i need a dev so i go to the dev lady she tells me i have to be signed off so i go to the guy who gives the testing and he says i have to convince him

ok i understand we need others to help problem is if noone plays their ps who can make this shield so that i can turn it in and have the lady examine it to allow me to build the device i cant move on therefore whats the point???

real awesome mission line just the roadblocks are a pita

I realise that.
However, the ethos also behind Agrippa Technology is that it does not exclude classes from developing their build skills because the new Privateer can do all their build skills (except devices)

If you can't develop trades / group / guild development lines between Progen in a MMO, then Agrippa Technology as a mission line(s) is not for you.

This is enforced in Agrippa Missions. Player interraction required.

Stage I of Agrippa Technology is more convoluted than Stage II.
Its almost like early days of any Project, before it is released for more to test.

==================================================
All the other Token missions tend to not require as intense player interraction. Or none at all.

Agrippa Technology missions are for players working together (or in the case of some of them, a player giving or selling an item to someone they don't know to test an item; who may be a evil player and then have aminosity against them in the game. A MMO is many players and Agrippa Technology supports this concept)

Celticwarrior , i have completed agrippa on PP PS PW and will gladly help you out with items needed for you to progress if you like . But i am in the UK so times may be an issue , but if you see me online on any of my alts just shout .

ps on the cl9 hu 30 or less , group with a higher char and stay close enough but let higher char do the killing ;)

finished all the stage 2 stuff including manufacturing the manus manus shield i understand the team work aspect in fact i love it seeming we have a lower pop community and pretty much someone has done it all so i applaud that my question is i made the manus manus and a gm told me it wasnt part of the mission ok but my problem was i gave scuti the comps and i completed that part but no other follow up mission no loyalty nothing so i figured ok i need to be 150 as the gm told me so

i tried the stage 1 dev and nope need to be signed off so any ideas or am i just locked into shields until i complete stage 3 at 150+