Xmas is a bad time but server donations are $500 bucks short.... Donate!

Hate to sound like I'm not into the X-mas spirit ..but noticed we are like $500 bucks short on our server costs this month ...we still "HAVE" to make our $1,250/m. server costs..the extra costs shown (temp)on the server is the donations we also need to get to upgrade.

Anyway just a gentle reminder before everyone is completely lost to the holidays...

(and as always this is my personal plug as member not as staff member to the project..just so you know)

Searing
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Searing' timestamp='1324611594' post='50198']
Hate to sound like I'm not into the X-mas spirit ..but noticed we are like $500 bucks short on our server costs this month ...we still "HAVE" to make our $1,250/m. server costs..the extra costs shown (temp)on the server is the donations we also need to get to upgrade.

Anyway just a gentle reminder before everyone is completely lost to the holidays...

(and as always this is my personal plug as member not as staff member to the project..just so you know)

Searing
[/quote]

anyway it is now barely X-mas and we are still about $330 down on our monthly fees of $1250/m to keep the server up with what 6 days to go.....(again end of $$$$ plug ......)

Searing

• 2 weeks later...
I've been trying to donate the last couple of days, but I keep getting a message:

[size=4][i]You have no gateway email setup. Please set this up in the Manage Payment Gateway area[/i][/size]

[size=4]I'm not familiar with that, so is that on my end somewhere or on yours?[/size]

[size=4]-C[/size]
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='charissa' timestamp='1325972268' post='51145']
I've been trying to donate the last couple of days, but I keep getting a message:

[size=4][i]You have no gateway email setup. Please set this up in the Manage Payment Gateway area[/i][/size]

[size=4]I'm not familiar with that, so is that on my end somewhere or on yours?[/size]

[size=4]-C[/size]
[/quote]

Same here.
  • Upvote 1

My apologies, small things easy to slip notice when you're doin' all that and you don't have a change management team :)

Let us know if anyone gets that or any other error from a component of the board.

I don't know if Paypal is slow, or the donation tracker isn't updating, but I donated yesterday and it doesn't show on the tracker.
Got my paypal receipt yesterday, so I know the transaction went through. ;)

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1326244362' post='51293']
My apologies, small things easy to slip notice when you're doin' all that and you don't have a change management team :lol:

Let us know if anyone gets that or any other error from a component of the board.
[/quote]

I'm using Firefox 9.0.1, and have to r-click the sign-in button and click "open link in new tab". Then go back & close original tab. L-clicking button briefly opens a small window top-centre, then nothing.

Ulutia, I'm running FF v9.0.1 also and get the small window top-center with 3 strobing white squares. Then it disappears and I get a Sign In popup dialog.

I've tried reproducing your issue but no matter what I try it still works.

Feel free to let me know your FF options and I'll try again.

In the mean time, if you use this URL you won't have to deal with the popup.

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login