Webinterface Net-7 Char Planner Fetch function

Zackman

Morning.

It would be VERY nice to have a small link within the character planner (net-7.org) like "Fetch/copy my character".
If i click the link, the character planner gets the current levels/skills from my toon and i can start planning from this point.

Like always:
Sound nice?
Yes it does..make it so :o

i think they'd have to fix a couple things before this would work, like JS character planner not having Reactor Optimization, from what I've heard there's at least one more class planner that doesn't show all their skills (probably TS Afterburn and/or Null Factor as those were the latest to be implemented)

[quote name='Stoop' timestamp='1324318518' post='50082']
i think they'd have to fix a couple things before this would work, like JS character planner not having Reactor Optimization, from what I've heard there's at least one more class planner that doesn't show all their skills (probably TS Afterburn and/or Null Factor as those were the latest to be implemented)
[/quote]

The PT is one skill short, but since there have been no formal announcements as to what that skill would be, they'd be short a skill in the planner. Last I looked Afterburn & Null Factor were in and work.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1324304774' post='50075']
It would be VERY nice to have a small link within the character planner (net-7.org) like "Fetch/copy my character".
If i click the link, the character planner gets the current levels/skills from my toon and i can start planning from this point.
[/quote]

Its in !!
Thanks, very nice!! :)

/setTopic "Done"
/closeTopic/
/tip webdev 1000000
/bow

Great!
I miss my bonus skill points from the Elfman missions though... Not really necessary, since I can add them manually, but it would be nice to get bonus skill points transfered as well.

[quote name='Terrell' timestamp='1324320138' post='50084']
...Last I looked Afterburn & Null Factor were in and work.
[/quote]

I can confirm this as a Scout who uses them all the time.

[quote name='Knix' timestamp='1326810218' post='51645']
Great!
I miss my bonus skill points from the Elfman missions though... Not really necessary, since I can add them manually, but it would be nice to get bonus skill points transfered as well.
[/quote]

I was just going to post:

Thank you Devs, the skillpoints are now shown in the profile - and in this matter the SP-display has been fixed to also display gained bonus skillpoints as well". Great job, webdevs ! :)

Also fixed:
If you follow items in the vault display, the java tab isnt isolated (logical wise) anymore, so you can "chain-click" from there on (to comps, builders etc).
AKA: The logical pathing from the item-DB has been implemented here as well.

Nice!

PS.:

Just a cosmetic thing:
The skills on the Character-Page only schow the main skill-description but the details are missing from the skill.

For instance:
If you hover over RECHARGE SHIELD / Level 6 bit (Terran Trader), you get the description:
[b][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Enables the Area Shield..blablabla[/font][/b]

Missing is the "child-description":
[b][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Recharges the hull with 5400 points per targets shield-skill"[/font][/b]
[size=3][i](Or whatever the description is, im not in game yet)[/i][/size]

I am using the planner very often when planning my next gear, so i know what a +6% on a skill will do in numbers, so i can decide to rather go with "reactor X" and spare a device-slot for a more worthy device etc etc.
So the numbers/values of skills are kind of important to the planning. Edited by Zackman