another crash to windows after logging into the game

Olden

After playing the game for 3 days I have not been able to get past the game login screen - the game crashes to windows - I tried all the tech support answers and anything others have suggested to no avail. any other ideas?
Char name is Olden - running on a windows Vista machine with good hardware and all drivers up to date, even tried shutting off the firewall.

Thanks for any help

I am also having the same problem this morning , soon as i select character and press enter i get ctd. Tried debug/force update/local cert all failed to rectify the problem . Just keep trying i guess , i need my fix of EnB :o

This happens to me quite frequently; usually if I've logged out accts & logged in other accts frequently to change characters. The only workaround I know of that works reliably is to (uggh) uninstall the Net-7 launcher completely & re-install (without patching the game client itself). Yes, it takes a few mins to patch, but gets me back in the game. Thats the only way I've been able to do it. Some have reccommended changing to another acct, but that doesnt work for me. That account ctd's as well. Only uninstall/reinstall works for me.

I hope we can find another fix :)

usually, when this happens to me, I just re-install the 'sunrise patch' which is found in the FAQ at the top of the tech support forum.

It is very annoying. When the above doesn't work, I do a full drive check on the E&B drive, which often works. Failing that launch using the debug launch.

I have a hunch of how to do a universal quick fix, just gotta wait until I hit the problem again to test it.

Usually checking debug launch would get me in the game when the CTD after PW bug creeps up on me from time to time, I noticed a few days ago when it happened again, that reset updates did not update, had to delete net-7 and re-install again.
I wonder if somehow the version log file, or whatever the launcher checks gets corrupted.

Another thing you might want to check, the CTDs after PW started when the new tattoos were put in and have got worse when the Net-7 site was changed and the player recipes option was added. I wonder if the real time data base checking or updating might be causing this mess.

Anyway, just throwing in observations and ideas that might help.

What I think is silly, that I can login into 1 account and not the other, Unless it's a timezone thing maybe... I had no idea about this until tonight, I'll probably be locked out as soon as i log off, but I have faith in Tienbau!!! Either way I have a busy schedule tomorrow. Hopefully it gets fix by then. At least i know now it's a global scale not just client side. :) i usual force update but i don't hear people trying that method it's same as reinstalling the game but with a shortcut dude. It worked for me yesterday or last time I run into this problem on sat or sunday :P