Client not singing in since update!

Good day,

I just came home from one month away working. I just installed the client update, but it the game does not seem to load at all. It doesn't even make it to the intro. I'm using windows XP, with Service pack 2, and i have not changed any computer settings at all since last month. Anyone know of a way to resolve that issue? Thanks.

[quote name='J qu ara' timestamp='1323613231' post='49574']
Good day,

I just came home from one month away working. I just installed the client update, but it the game does not seem to load at all. It doesn't even make it to the intro. I'm using windows XP, with Service pack 2, and i have not changed any computer settings at all since last month. Anyone know of a way to resolve that issue? Thanks.
[/quote]

I just tried a bunch of things, and realised the launcher won't run unless it's maximized now. It didn't used to be like that, but for some reason it has to be full screen in order to appear. I was able to log in. This post can be disregarded.

I just had that problem with my windows 7 install. Win 7 makes it a bit more difficult to maximise things as the normal menu items aren't there when you right click on the toolbar.

You have to hover the mouse over the N7 logo to get the little graphic window popup and then right click that for the 'maximise'.