Windows 7 and client screen resolution

I recently installed E&B on my new laptop with Windows 7.

I installed the Net7 launcher, then E&B demo then patch. I then run the E&B configuration and set it to 1600x1024 windowed mode. I then run the Performance test and it run fine, with the correct resolution size.

I then run the launcher which then run the client, and here is the problem. It came up in 1024x768 window size.

After a number of different resolution selections in the configuration program, I cannot have the client come up with my resolution selection. Looks like it is stuck in that one resolution setting.

Is there anywhere I need to look to change this setting (in a file) or am I stuck with what I have?

All programs were installed with admin privileges.

Thank you
Leo

I have the same issue. I have everything set to run as administrator. I set up the EnB Config Utility. And when I run the game using the N7 Launcher I still have the game running in a tiny screen on my monitor...

I will keep messing with it. But hope maybe someone has the resolution...no pun intended :)

This happens when you run one thing in as an administrator and not the other, because they will look to different user profiles for data. I would recommend setting C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe to run as an Administrator as well as the E&BConfig tool.