login invalid?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS.: Please use the same password (when crating the new account) that you THINK you are using with the other account?
We cant see passwords since they are encrypted, but we can compare the encrypted value of these two account after you created the new one.

EDIT:
Disregard, i see you are posting from another forum account.
Please holer if you have created the new game account and toon.

PS.:
You dont need to create another FORUM account - you can have up to 9 game accounts per forum account, so you could have created the new account with the "Wait" forum account.

I dont know...was that a question? You should answer that.... :P
I can tell you tho that the new game-account added to "WAIT" is using a different password than all other game accounts.

Unfortunatly not.

But i can set the game account password of your other accounts to the one you are using with the new game-account.
Just leave a note here saying "yes/no" since i need to log now, will take care about it tomorrow (GMT timezone here).

To make sure: I set all game account passwords of the accounts "Wait, Canon and Morpork" to the game(!) account password you created with the new game-account (the account start with "HE...."

NN..