login invalid?

Just guessing but its possible this could be your PC/Network stopping the information from being sent to the server or the login confirmation from being returned to your PC. Just wondering what operating system you are running and if you are using a firewall and/or router.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At login stage, client opens outgoing connection to sunrise.net-7.org (ip 87.106.131.253) port 443 (https) where it gets some data that it passes to global server (same ip, port 3805). both use encryption.

You can use wireshark to monitor network and see which server client is contacting.

You can also check if you can 'login' in the first place by using url
[CODE]https://87.106.131.253/AuthLogin?username=<username>&password=<password>[/CODE]
(feel free to replace username and password placeholders with real info, do not paste that url back here)

You can also use [url="http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653"]process explorer[/url] to see command line arguments for proxy and client.

Wolf,

install this and post the report here plz:
http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/

i find it suspecting, that the working game "suddenly" stops working.
There is no "suddenly" in technical terms, there [b]MUST[/b] have something changed on your computer.
If it wasnt you, it was...not you ^_^

Also answer this plz:[list]
[*]What firewall are you using
[*]How do you connect to the internet ?(detailed - router? Switch? Cable? Modem on server? Modem on computer?)
[*]Do you sometimes call websites but you go somewhere completely different?
[/list]

Your next posting should contain the answers to the questions above and a full report from the HiJack-Tool.

• 2 weeks later...
I just had the same login problem
I was wondering.....
I am using MSI Afterburner to monitor my GPU processor temperature OSD (in game)
Also added with the same program a clock ingame so i can watch the time

Could this possibly be a problem?
I don't know if you people have an anticheat program running that may conflict with this

Also another question .. seems to work tho :D

I have multiboot xp32 and win7 pro 64X both shortcuts to the same EAB map
I am using to play the game on both OS's the same map/ folder , tho when there is an update i have to update it on both operating systems linking to the exact same EAB map
In both cases it starts up without a problem , i dont use the OSD temp monitor under XP and i was wondering because of certain settings differences under XP , that this may be the case i cannot login under win7-64

Update :
Nevermind , i got it to work ,both temp and clock monitor does work also :D , i just installed a Zalman cooler , so now i dont need to watch my temp anymore lol Edited by Shyana

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello I get the same fault when I try to login on my laptop when I have an internet connection USB tethered through my 3G cell phone. Is the something different on a 3G connection to internet than says ADSL ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It doesn't like your version of LaunchNet7.exe, it is detecting a different version or something it believes not to be kosher.

LaunchNet7.exe [url="http://patch.net-7.org/Net7/Files/bin/LaunchNet7.exe"]http://patch.net-7.o.../LaunchNet7.exe[/url]

Delete this file from your LaunchNet7 folder in the subfolder /bin/. Then download it, and put this one in its place. Let us know what happens.

Ok i downloaded the file and relpaced the LaunchNet7.exe
i tried to run game it wanted to update from 360 to 361 i did the update Launched the game logged in and got same error
this is running in a VMmare win xp i play this on my lunch break
i have two vm's on 1 box
i play and shut down every day both and next day i get this error on both VM's?
nothing is loaded on these boxes only for game dont know why there not working

After a new install I am not getting inv-300 error, Now I am getting this error I can get to megan tell me password or user name is invald . Read thur this forum and still didnt help. Did a new install on a my laptop same thing, one thing I had was with the Packet Optimization box check and Local cert. box i got a inv-300 error. with out thoses two check it just Megan telling me that log in is invaild.

Wait

I got it working Thanks
I tried both files you made available to me Thanks
But they didn’t help
I tried at home and everything works so I know the accounts are good
I did a new install on the win7 pc and I would get the inv-300 error wrong client version
I replaced both files Net7Proxy.exe and LaunchNet7.exe and now I get passed that error but still
Would get the “login does not appear to be valid” error
Next I tried a different internet connection and it worked I can login now
Something must have changed on our firewall and was blocking the client
Thanks for your help

Does this help I am still getting invalid log in

10:30:27: Found 1 servers in (sunrise.net-7.org)
10:30:27: Trying server: (sunrise.net-7.org)
10:30:27: Login Service Connection Successful.
10:30:27: GetTicketSync(1) connection succeed with invalid result.
User : Wait
Password Context : NOT NULL, NOT ZERO LENGTH
ServiceID : 2184
Auth Login Base Service : AuthLogin
Auth Login Server : sunrise.net-7.org

1---Is there a port that needs to be open?
2---My router is Linksys EA 4500 do i need something better ?
3--- Can I call my internet provider and have them open some thing?
Or an i looking in the wrong place.

I am lost here

Wait

1. Set your router to "NAT" configuration. That means that every port you open from inside to outside will be returned to you, if receiving packets on that same port.
Since EnB EMU is using UDP, its important to allow these packets to pass - so NAT is fine.

2. Thats a pretty good router!
3. Ya, his wallet stop charging you money :lol:

best luck :)

Next would be :

1. Delete all files under "\Data\client\mixfiles" (Launcher will update/restore them)
2. Plugging into the router via cable ( so nor wireless connection) and check again.