Multi Boxing

I know there are currently discussions going on about this topic, but what I want to know is this :-

Is it currently possible to run 2 Net7 Clients on 1 PC ?

If so, How ?

Hope you can help :P

it might be possible but it is not wanted because it can cause issues as far as i know.

I know there are currently discussions going on about this topic, but what I want to know is this :-

Is it currently possible to run 2 Net7 Clients on 1 PC ?

If so, How ?

Hope you can help :P

No...

Not without a Virtual machine...

If you know what that means, away you go, if not.. then you cant do it :)

Not sure what will happen now if tried but the last time I did that with the emu one account worked just fine the other all I could do was fly around no npc's station just the terrain and vegetation.

guessing in space same way be able warp maybe that would be it. Couldnt fire any weapon use any abilitys activate any gates etc.

Aye until some parts get added or what slayer said VM out of luck.

But hey if ya have a Desktop a Laptop or 2 of each one of one of other multiples how ever many its doable lol.

Im usin Desktop and Laptop atm for my 2 accounts.

You already know that just bein onry.

Thanks for the replys..

Ive will investigate more on the possibility of making it work without VNC etc.

Not sure what you mean by "Issues" though. ENB Live had the ability to run multiple clients and was very useful, especially for solo players.

Ill keep looking into it.

Thanks for the replys..

Ive will investigate more on the possibility of making it work without VNC etc.

Not sure what you mean by "Issues" though. ENB Live had the ability to run multiple clients and was very useful, especially for solo players.

Ill keep looking into it.

There is something with the way NET7 works that can cause VMWare issues if you try to use it. Apaprently this can be resolved by assigning each client to it's own NIC if you have a 2 NIC motherboard. Something gets messed up when both clients are using the same NIC, resulting in one client getting more or less frozen - able to move, not able to interact with anything, warp, etc.

There is something with the way NET7 works that can cause VMWare issues if you try to use it. Apaprently this can be resolved by assigning each client to it's own NIC if you have a 2 NIC motherboard. Something gets messed up when both clients are using the same NIC, resulting in one client getting more or less frozen - able to move, not able to interact with anything, warp, etc.

it possible the n7 client is using bigger data packets than the games original client which was configured to be used by the old obsolete 56k

modems. which is causing the issues. but has any tried manually running a 2nd client on a different cpu core by itself on a multi core machine which can be done with windows 7 with either the amd phenoms and intel's i7 cpus

but has any tried manually running a 2nd client on a different cpu core by itself on a multi core machine which can be done with windows 7 with either the amd phenoms and intel's i7 cpus

I'm planning on doing that trick next week. However they would still use the same NIC, so expectations are low.