Net7 Entertainment Site Tech Support

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1328779225' post='53334']

[i]>>Add avatar cargo/vault search to Database, so items in Database will show if a character has the item.[/i]

Cant find/see that one?
[/quote]

Pick an item in the DB you can build and just under the image on the DB page it will show your Avatar that can build it.

[quote name='Shaddex' timestamp='1328779792' post='53335']
Pick an item in the DB you can build and just under the image on the DB page it will show your Avatar that can build it.
[/quote]

[b]"Build"[/b]...ya, that was added already ! :thumbsup:

I thought you mean something like "You own this item on NAME" because you said

[quote]
[i]so items in Database will show if a character [b]has[/b] the item.[/i]
[/quote]

So it's a misunderstanding because of the previous patchnote saying "has".

So it's meant to read like:
[i]so items in Database will show if a character [b]can build[/b] the item.[/i]

[b]Suggestion[/b]:

From the "Receipe-View", link to the item in the DB?

When i look up my receipe list to decide what item i built next for my toon, i would like to see the stats behind it.
So a link from the item the the DB would be awesome! Edited by Zackman

• 4 months later...
While poking around in the DB today I spotted a pair of typos I figured I should point out.
[attachment=1586:net-7_typo1.jpg]
I am sure you can see where it says "Show only items i owe" but should say "Show only item I own".

• 3 months later...
I'm not sure if this is working as intended or not, but som locations (the ones I've found so far are planets or moons) are show as unknown on the map page on the Net-7 site even though they are identified on the ingame map for the selected avatar.
I think this occurs for locations that are shown on the ingame map even before they have been visited (before the discovery bonus has been awarded).

Heya,

remember the portal is reading from the database that gets updated delayed when the toon is online.
When you look it up now, it should reflect the toons exploration status.

Can we post feature requests here?

After logging in to the portal to the left there is a vertical list of names of characters on all the accounts.

Please may we have a tick-box option to re-list the character names in alphabetical order?

A at the top, Z at the bottom.

:thumbsup:

[quote name='Lot' timestamp='1348995514' post='63916']
Can we post feature requests here?

After logging in to the portal to the left there is a vertical list of names of characters on all the accounts.

Please may we have a tick-box option to re-list the character names in alphabetical order?

A at the top, Z at the bottom.

:thumbsup:
[/quote]

Coming soon(tm)

[quote name='Klyde' timestamp='1349022881' post='63920']
Another feature request.... put the DB back on it's own button so I don't have to drill down to it. :)
[/quote]

Had many complaints about this so ill push tonight.

This is all I get when I try to do anything on Net-7.org except for enb forums it will let me in. My son got me the latest version of java I try it in goggle chrome,IE,and Mozilla Fierefox. What else can I do, it has been this way since the factions were wiped and I cant fix my factions or look on database or anything.[attachment=1968:net7.png]

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1348993217' post='63914']
Heya,

remember the portal is reading from the database that gets updated delayed when the toon is online.
When you look it up now, it should reflect the toons exploration status.
[/quote]
I've played around a bit with this and the update delay seems negligible. A faulty explore status of a toon was not what I was trying to get at with my previous post though. The point was that the in-game map shows some nav points (large stuff like planets are what I've found so far) the same way regardless of if they have been explored or not, and the map at Net-7 does not. Maybe it's intended to work this way. I was just trying to point out a difference.

[quote name='Annettepw' timestamp='1349049121' post='63932']
This is all I get when I try to do anything on Net-7.org except for enb forums it will let me in. My son got me the latest version of java I try it in goggle chrome,IE,and Mozilla Fierefox. What else can I do, it has been this way since the factions were wiped and I cant fix my factions or look on database or anything.[attachment=1968:net7.png]
[/quote]

Annette, can you PM me your currently existing (and used) email address and all of your game(!) account user names?
Your problem comes from an account that is obv. unlinked and/or has no toons on it.

Please also supply in that mail what forum(!) account you use to log into the portal.

We will fix it for you.

[quote name='Shaddex' timestamp='1349180246' post='63989']
There seems to be an issue with the Guild Advert Editor.

We are working on this and will update when we have the fix.
[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1349079199' post='63940']
Annette, can you PM me your currently existing (and used) email address and all of your game(!) account user names?
Your problem comes from an account that is obv. unlinked and/or has no toons on it.

Please also supply in that mail what forum(!) account you use to log into the portal.

We will fix it for you.
[/quote]

I seem to be having the same issue...just registered yesterday and was trying to download the game.

I am having trouble logging onto net7. The site works fine untill I log onto my account. When I log on nothing seems to work and a get an error message

BUG: ajax link (cpanel.php?tabclass=cpanel-tabs&tab=av_settings) target element not found (#page)

I have tried to log on with internet explorer, firefox, and chrome. None seem to work. However net7 did work before I changed my E-mail address on E&B emulator. But now since I have changed it, logging onto net7
is impossible. I can still log onto the game and play.

Heya Unknown Wolf,

Follow this link plz and resync your account mail to your forum mail, Do this for all of your accounts (if) plz:
[url="http://www.net-7.org/resync_mailaddress.php"]http://www.net-7.org...mailaddress.php[/url]

• 5 months later...

Hello all. I hope this is the proper place to post this. On the Net 7 webpage when i select account vault the vault interface comes up no problem. I select one of my avatars to transfer stuff to one of my other avatars and the net 7 logo spins looking for hours it doesn't stop. I stops looking only if i click on a different function on the webpage. It doesn't mater which avatar i try it with the same thing happens.  It was working for me but has stopped work and seems to be in alocked state  Could someone tell me how to correct this problem or fix it for me.

Thanks

Natin

Hello Natin,

sounds like a local problem leading back to Java Script not enabled or blocked somehow (destop firewall?), since the site is working fine for me (and others) using diff. browsers.

Hello Natin,

sounds like a local problem leading back to Java Script not enabled or blocked somehow (destop firewall?), since the site is working fine for me (and others) using diff. browsers.

Confirmed working for me also.

Can you check your java settings for your browser and also any F/W issues.