Net7 Entertainment Site Tech Support

Im getting a few complaints regarding the Hardpoints on ships being wrong, but I cannot replicate this myself.

Needless to say we are looking into this problem.

Small Update:
[list]
[*]You can now view your cargo and vault from the website.
[*]If you change your FORUM email address, your net 7 email will be changed when you next login to the Net 7 site.
[*]Ship view page should be scaled to fit the page.
[/list]
I know there is still an issue with the ship weapon mounts not displaying correctly. This is working progress. Watch this space.

[quote name='Shaddex' timestamp='1326025037' post='51175']
Small Update:[list]
[*]You can now view your cargo and vault from the website.
[*]If you change your FORUM email address, your net 7 email will be changed when you next login to the Net 7 site.
[*]Ship view page should be scaled to fit the page.
[/list]
I know there is still an issue with the ship weapon mounts not displaying correctly. This is working progress. Watch this space.
[/quote]

This is great, thank you.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Update:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]First off, the Webdev team would like to welcome Slayerman Back to the team ![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Secondly, a small site update ! [/font][/color][list]
[*]Ship view, Cargo and Vault View are now linked to the database, and clicking on them will bring up a new info tab.
[*]New planner has been created from the ground up. All skills etc are now taken from the database.
[/list]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]We are still having issues with the Ship mounts on the ship view page displaying the incorrect amount. We have not forgotten about this and are working with the Database team for a fix.[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Enjoy ![/color][/font]

[quote name='Shaddex' timestamp='1326362450' post='51396']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Update:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]First off, the Webdev team would like to welcome Slayerman Back to the team ![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Secondly, a small site update ! [/font][/color][list]
[*]Ship view, Cargo and Vault View are now linked to the database, and clicking on them will bring up a new info tab.
[*]New planner has been created from the ground up. All skills etc are now taken from the database.
[/list]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]We are still having issues with the Ship mounts on the ship view page displaying the incorrect amount. We have not forgotten about this and are working with the Database team for a fix.[/color][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Enjoy ![/color][/font]
[/quote]

Very nice update!
These both points were exactly, what i brought up in "the other thread" - so its really great to see it working now!

Ok...here is a new one, cause you are so fast and you shouldnt get bored ^_^ :
Very often, you switch from the "Character Skill view" to the vault and to the database.

It would be AWESOME, if every screen would offer the option "Open in a new window".
For the ones saying "shift click the link for that very reason": There are scripts tied to the frames not allowing this easy solution.

If you could offer "open in new window" (Java window tho, no menue, fixed size etc..so its looking like a "child-window") we could work in a great way looking at char-skills, inventory and item DB the same time.
If the planner would be handled the same, the thing would be perfect ! :P

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1326363930' post='51397']
Very nice update!
These both points were exactly, what i brought up in "the other thread" - so its really great to see it working now!

Ok...here is a new one, cause you are so fast and you shouldnt get bored ^_^ :
Very often, you switch from the "Character Skill view" to the vault and to the database.

It would be AWESOME, if every screen would offer the option "Open in a new window".
For the ones saying "shift click the link for that very reason": There are scripts tied to the frames not allowing this easy solution.

If you could offer "open in new window" (Java window tho, no menue, fixed size etc..so its looking like a "child-window") we could work in a great way looking at char-skills, inventory and item DB the same time.
If the planner would be handled the same, the thing would be perfect ! :P
[/quote]

Can you not just open 2 browser tabs ?

Seems a lot of work for something that is easy to do :)

[quote name='Shaddex' timestamp='1326367000' post='51399']
Can you not just open 2 browser tabs ?

Seems a lot of work for something that is easy to do :)
[/quote]

[quote]
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: He did it.,... :lol:

Well, a new/second instance of the [b]BROWSER[/b] works of course.

A [b]TAB[/b] is not working tho: CSS and tied .JS is missing then (try it yourself). Edited by Zackman

[quote name='Shaddex' timestamp='1326362450' post='51396']
[/quote]

It's good to be back.... Hope i can bring some of the requested features to life ...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Small Update:[/font][/color]
[list]
[*]Moved Bug tracker and ticket menu items to public menu. ( You speak and we do! )
[*]Planner updates.
[*]Site security.
[/list]
More to come.

I joined a guild, and there's a new tab labled with the guilds name under my character, but it has no content - well there's text, but the values are all 0, no list of members either...

Time has come for another update to the Net-7 Entertainment site, so with out further a do, I give you the updates.[list]
[*]Planner now contains tooltips for Skills.
[*]Factions list added to Avatar page.
[*]Builder Search added to Database Page.
[*]Race / Prof added to Item Search in database.
[/list]

In addition to the list above, we have also added a Mobile site to Net-7.
You can find this at [url="http://mobile.net-7.org"]http://mobile.net-7.org[/url] or just point your mobile browser to [url="http://www.net-7.org"]http://www.net-7.org[/url] and you will be redirected.
Most of the main site features are available on the mobile site, with the basis on low bandwidth.

Please let us know if you have any problems with the above updates and we will do our best to resolve them.

Enjoy!

The WebDev Team.

Thank you for the updates, Shaddex!

Shaddex....if you could make this "offline inventory management" (moving items between alts) come true...
I am spending much time ingame just moving/trading stuff between mules.

So if you could do it.....what should i say.... it would be [u][b][size=5][color=#B22222]UBER![/color][/size][/b][/u]

Sorry...double post, but just tested:

[quote name='Shaddex' timestamp='1327665790' post='52491']
Planner now contains tooltips for Skills.
[/quote]

[b][color=#b22222]WOOT ![/color][/b]

Factions list added to Avatar page.
[/quote]

Nice!! (maybe use a TAB for better optical integration?)

Race / Prof added to Item Search in database.
[/quote]

[b][color=#b22222]WOOOT! (3 X O)[/color][/b]

==================================================================

[size=5]This online interface is becoming the ultimative tool/addition to the game, adding all functions missing ingame.[/size]

[size=5][b]THIS IS AWESOME SHADDEX/TEAM !![/b][/size] Edited by Zackman

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1327698272' post='52535']
Shaddex, the item seach is broken now?

Go and enter zensh (for Zenshai) - was working all time, today its not anymore:(
[/quote]

Small bug, will be fixed soon :)

Morning Shaddex,

If you search for effects in the database, eg. Turbo Projectiles(equipped) - the results are not ordered by item names anymore.
This is only for the Effect-Search since there is no "Order by" drop down.

You cant open child windows/follow item path if you click/open an item from the "ship-view".
(Inventory view allows this tho).

[color=#ff0000][b]IDEA 1:[/b][/color]
Whenever you open an item from the database, ship view, inventory view etc., it would be nice to have a little flag somewhere in the screen matching your recipe list.
The flag could read "You can build this item" or "you cannot build this item".

Lately it happend more often to me that i was looking up an item and wanted to know if i got it mapped alredy.

[color=#ff0000][b]IDEA 2:[/b][/color]
When you open an item from the "ship view" or inventory view it would be nice to have (additional) values in bracket within the items view, not stating only the 200% stats but also the stats of YOUR item.

EG. i have an Ivory ward, i open it and look at it.
Normally i see the 100% stats and the 200% stats in brackets.

How about the stats like this (based on ownsItem=true):
Deflects XXX +30 (+40 at 200%) (yours +37 at 170% )

PS.:
The website functions are already an indispensable tool and addition to the game - AWESOME! Edited by Zackman

Having to scroll the site all over (up/down and Left/Right) is a chore. Fixed width is set a bit wide, even by todays standards, and even worse is that it doesn't fit in the in game terminal screen.

Is there anywhere to control where that Galatic Net terminal goes? I notice there's a address bar for a split second when it first opens...

[quote name='Ted Thompson' timestamp='1328025747' post='52811']
Is there anywhere to control where that Galatic Net terminal goes? I notice there's a address bar for a split second when it first opens...
[/quote]

I second this!

I was looking for ini files so i can access the NET-7 site from ingame, didn't found the setting/URL tho.

Suggestion:
<table width=xx%> instead of fixed width, so it fits on the androids and on HD-screens as well.
The inner tables should be matched, so the site will still display on a 800 width - currently its 1100px minimum. Edited by Zackman