eye ball poppers and pumpkin chunkers

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1323929082' post='49837']
:P

love it! Yeah you might be able to do it all with existing assets and a bit of .ini file tweaking. You could use the 3d ore asset from asteroids. I think you might be able to colour it black from the ini files too, if not that's easy to do from the object effect code.

And ... how about an equippable 'coal launcher' for Santa's 'special elite enforcers' where coal is delivered to people/creatures who _have_ been naughty.

[b]And ... a special spanking emote for use on stations on NPC's who've been naughty too ... I think dewinter deserves that as she's been a very bad girl and must be punished.[/b]
[/quote]

ROFL. Perhaps the same could be for the Executive on Earth Station. Perhaps she could be punished for Halloween (ST3 I think) where she charged trick or treaters, while Councillor Uje'da and Procounsel Kerr wouldn't do such a thing. :D

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1323929082' post='49837']
And ... a special spanking emote for use on stations on NPC's who've been naughty too ... I think dewinter deserves that as she's been a very bad girl and must be punished.
[/quote]
Oh, if only that could be done in the ini's. Of course, all it would really take would be reverse-engineering the W3D format, creating a new animation, then modifying the client in disassembly to add the new option - if I start now and drop out of school I bet I could have it done by April. :P It would be pretty awesome though... *ponders dropping out*

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1323922173' post='49829']
no shooting old nick this year to see what he drops eh? I think last year he lasted about 10 minutes before he was taken out and we had to supersize his shields and snowball launcher.

I think he should just drop a lump of coal anyway!
[/quote]

Give Santa huge shields and the power to one-shot naughty players. That should eliminate the Scrooge-like players that want to shoot him.

Yes on sp's as gifts from the elves. Let Santa give a gift specific to the players, like in live.

Forget the coal launcher idea. Coal is black and won't show up well in space anyway.

How about putting Christmas trees in some or all of the stations.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1323960957' post='49865']
Oh, if only that could be done in the ini's. Of course, all it would really take would be reverse-engineering the W3D format, creating a new animation, then modifying the client in disassembly to add the new option - if I start now and drop out of school I bet I could have it done by April. :) It would be pretty awesome though... *ponders dropping out*
[/quote]

Well we can get there half way - send the 'smash' emote, then a suitable 'spank' sound, followed by a little squeal or the tada-o weird laugh hehe }:-> leave the rest to the imagination.

[quote]
maybe an event, save santa from the chavez/rd
[/quote]

lol yeah a 'save christmas' event.

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1323991668' post='49907']
Well we can get there half way - send the 'smash' emote, then a suitable 'spank' sound, followed by a little squeal or the tada-o weird laugh hehe }:-> leave the rest to the imagination.

lol yeah a 'save christmas' event.
[/quote]
Yes, and yes. :)