Crazy Robot Msg

[quote name='Palimow' timestamp='1322595890' post='49008']
Is there a reason this is there EVERY time you log in? It's very annoying and frustrating. Can we turn it off somehow plz?
[/quote]

QFT
/signed

You leave this in.... why? It makes us think there is a mission or content to unlock. I have been told by DEV's there is nothing relevant that this message does.<_<

You leave this in, but take out the ability to use the devices, Pumpkin Chucker, Eyeball Popper and Snowball Launcher, that we went through to get and take a space in our vault. Really?:D

I am grateful for all you guys do and the ability to play this great game for free. Sometimes I forget this a work in progress since everything works so well. :D

So if there is a reason for both of these things being the way they are, please explain. Thanks :)

The Robot is on Zweihander Planet in the water so I have heard...

In [b]Live[/b] the Pumpkin Chucker & Eyeball Popper only worked one day which was Halloween, after that you could not shoot it anymore until the Halloween. On [b]Live[/b] for xmas they didn't have a chunker, they had Santa located in netural sectors handing out presents depending on your level would depend on the tech level of present you got, once you opened the present you would get any random item in the game including event items; one year I got a Lv. 2 String of Heart Shield on one character and a Lv. 3 Bobcat Beam that's what they should do this year imo.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A526OLqZHjc"]12 days of Earth & Beyond[/url]

[quote name='Drifter' timestamp='1322666198' post='49024']

In [b]Live[/b] the Pumpkin Chucker & Eyeball Popper only worked one day which was Halloween, after that you could not shoot it anymore until the Halloween. On [b]Live[/b] for xmas they didn't have a chunker, they had Santa located in netural sectors handing out presents depending on your level would depend on the tech level of present you got, once you opened the present you would get any random item in the game including event items; one year I got a Lv. 2 String of Heart Shield on one character and a Lv. 3 Bobcat Beam that's what they should do this year imo.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A526OLqZHjc"]12 days of Earth & Beyond[/url]
[/quote]
Not true the 4 Chunkers I owned on Orion server in live worked fine all year round and were also tradable items, I see no reason for them to function differently on other servers.

[quote name='Pestilennnce' timestamp='1322689476' post='49034']
Not true the 4 Chunkers I owned on Orion server in live worked fine all year round and were also tradable items, I see no reason for them to function differently on other servers.
[/quote]

Glad to see my memory is not too far gone. They did work all year round and were tradeable, as I remember them being asked for and sold on the Market channel. Having them be non-trade is debatable now, *shrug* as they are a mission reward and earned like in a raid. Either way is OK to me, but.....

Please turn them back on :D

+1 in favor of killing the stupid robot message!

+1 for reactivating the Halloween toys, and making them trade friendly. Personally, I do not agree that certain game items should be made untradeable. It would be nice to be able to store items or maybe give someone a raid drop who never has a chance to go for whatever reason.

I'd rather have the option to trade the Halloween shiz like in live. I for one really need the vault space and would probably store them on a vault toon.

-Overt.

[quote name='Palimow' timestamp='1322704667' post='49047']
ty TB. why was it put in then? any particular reason?
[/quote]

because I like those push messages and the new feature of adding them as MOTD's! Yep I know that just because something can be done, doesn't mean it should be. Bah humbug. At least you'll only see future ones a limited number of times.

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1322784780' post='49085']
because I like those push messages and the new feature of adding them as MOTD's! Yep I know that just because something can be done, doesn't mean it should be. Bah humbug. At least you'll only see future ones a limited number of times.
[/quote]

Thanks TB :D Message of the day? Thought it might be something like that. Limited times? Great!

*mumbling*
Now if we could only sling ice, gore and a certain gourd at our fellow players. Is it possible? Would the server crash? Could life continue as we know it? :lol:

Tune in next time and see ;)

[quote name='Drifter' timestamp='1322666198' post='49024']

[/quote]

I beg to differ with you. I played e&b from closed beta to sunset, and the pumpkin shooters and eyeball poppers stayed active from the start of them til they pulled the plug on the game. I know this to be a fact as I make good money selling them.

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1322881410' post='49139']
the chunkers/eyeball poppers ought to be working now ... please try them again. I'll wire them up so the startup default is 'on'.
[/quote]

*dancing* Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!:)

Just flung a buncha snowballs at an unsuspecting player! Thanks again TB :D