Net 7

I have tried every net 7 that was ever issued and no luck. I have reinstalled EandB and then installed EnB up then
I used the net 7 in the downloads area and no luck also installed the certificates and done the configuration and still no luck dont know what im missing any help would be great !! Thank You

I'll even allow remote assistance to get back in the game. Edited by meepmeep

I have one account, attempting to DL the update. Message: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application sill close immediately. InvalidArgument=Value of '5' is not valid for 'index'. Parameter name: index."

If I click ignore the error, I cannot login because it's not the currrent update. I have tried to force update, I get the same message as above.

[quote name='meepmeep' timestamp='1321721661' post='48703']
I have tried every net 7 that was ever issued and no luck. I have reinstalled EandB and then installed EnB up then
I used the net 7 in the downloads area and no luck also installed the certificates and done the configuration and still no luck dont know what im missing any help would be great !! Thank You

I'll even allow remote assistance to get back in the game.
[/quote]

problem taken care of by deleting old net 7 proxy.
thx guys