Everybody Loves Statistics !

Hi all and thanks for reading.

Im looking for ideas for what YOU the players would like to see on the Net-7 Website Stats page.

Examples are :
Number of players online.
Number of each Race / Profession online.

Any ideas ???

[quote name='Shaddex' timestamp='1321296089' post='48498']

Im looking for ideas for what YOU the players would like to see on the Net-7 Website Stats page.

Examples are :

Any ideas ???
[/quote]

Those look like a nice place to start.

Also one could have a further breakdown, based on all characters created, online or not.

Total Terrans
Total Progen
Total Jenquai

Total Warriors (all races)
Total Traders (all races)
Total Explorers (all races)

Total number of characters in existence by race & class.

Total time played for each race, and each class. This may help in the development of the game, if players and devs notice characters that aren't getting much play, maybe there's something wrong with that profession that needs to be addressed.

Examples are :

Any ideas ???
[/quote]

I like the idea of /who showing current number of players in a particular sector. Sort of like live, but with the Race / Profession added on.
I am planning on doing some mining so I hit the page and see where is the least amount of miners currently. Before I get the NO WAY I don't want to share my super secret spot, it would only show the number of miners is a particular sector...not coordinates.

Examples are :

Any ideas ???
[/quote]

- Total number of players online
- Peak number of players during that day/time frame
- Peak number of players ever
- # of players accessing the DB

Examples are :

Any ideas ???
[/quote]

i'd like to see something as simple as a "counter" of www page hits on the net-7.org site and also the enb-emulator.com site...i mean it is pretty simple and straight forward but it would be a minor way to show useage/and activity on the site (at least from those "newbies" who have not installed the game yet and are just checking out the www pages)..i'm talking a simple counter like you see on a lot of web sites

in fact i'd go so far as to also like the "app" that also is pretty straight forward that shows "pins" of a map of the world and when you hit that app *usually beside counter* it shows where in the world users are hitting the page from ..had one of those from the old bbs game server days i used to run in the 90's ...i had like 26 unique ip's from Iran playing majormud ....never really did ever figure that out...had one guy hit from one of the artic stations...also a hoot......

my 2c worth

Searing