Sh-ts and Giggles

Board at work and I think the Servers down. So For Shits and Giggles..

If you could build a custom class and Profession what would you take as your skills and builds?
You can use any skill from any Class or Profession.
What Insane Character will come out of this :) .

But we got to have some guide lines here and they are.

Weapons: minimum of 2 (1 at L9)

Active skills: Maximum of 6

Passive Skills: Maximum of 3

Builds: Maximum of 5

Tech: Minimum of 4 (2 at L9)

All said and done [u][b]The Total has got to be 17 of all[/b][/u].
All ships will have the same hull 75,000 points.

This will help you to decide:
[url="http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/community/coolstuff/enbplaner/explorer.html"]Character builder[/url]

Although the character builder is not there for the new classes build you'll have an idea.

Remember 3 cores (shield reactor engine), 9 others between weapons and devices. Aside from that no restrictions. :rolleyes: (least that's the guideline in the original docs)

For me I'll go for..

[b]Weapons:[/b] Projectiles are just too fun I just can't bring myself to play a Progen.

Projectiles to L9
Beams

[b]Active Skills:[/b]one reason I took the cloak was to be a benefit to use beams should I choose to. (Combat Cloak)

Cloak......(not Including Group Cloak)
Psionic Shield......(Mainly For support and PWLVLing)
Jump Start
Shield Inversion
Hull Patch
Recharge Shields

[b]Passive skills:[/b] It was Prospect over Critical targeting by a close margin. because of the Explore XP,neat stuff in roids and the ores for the builds :angry:

Damage Control
Prospect.....

[b]Builds:[/b] The Components build list and the Mineing and refining will keep me busy with plenty of things to do when theres nothing going on.

Components
Weapons
Devices

[b]Tech:[/b]
Devices to L8
Engines to L8
Reactors to L9
Shields to L9

This is My Warrior Tradesman Miner <_<
It was hard not to take Summons.
I think it would be very interesting to be able to choose from any skill for any class or profession with no limit on the number of skills you can take but your skill points would still be the same limit to 150.
But that would be a different game all together. :blink:

Phorlaug..

I would actually just combine things I adore from each of the three explorer classes. ...and I'd probably want to reconfigure bits of each race's ship hulls to make a disturbing hybrid ship. :D and maybe a couple warrior skills.

Skills:
Combat cloak
Prospecting
Hull patch
Repair equipment
Jumpstart
Nullfactor Field

Passive:
Scan
Navigate
Negotiate

Builds:
No thanks. Not interested. Can I have Afterburn , and Power Down instead? :)

Weapons
Beams -L9
Missiles - L7/8

Tech:
Reactor - L9
Engines - L9
Shields - L8
Devices - L8

Those, along with my skill build from live, and I'd be a happy girl. :)

[quote name='QX419-M' timestamp='1320716500' post='48191']
I'd probably want to reconfigure bits of each race's ship hulls to make a disturbing hybrid ship.[/quote]
:) You know that would be a little frightening to see a ship like that.
Kind of like a Borg or Reaver [url="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379786/"](Firefly/Serenity)[/url] ship and add a couple of partially Decomposed head. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

I'd like the weapons range of Blackbeard, Shield from a Tengu Minion, and the engine outta Zenash the Blight before he was "fixed" please. And talking of Blackbeard, if I could borrow 5 minions to be my wingmen with standing orders to WTFPWN anything that so much as looks at me in the wrong way..

Okay more seriously, perhaps a class specific to raiding. I'd like it to look like a mini Death-Star.

L8 Engine, L9 Shields, Reactor, Devices and no Weapons (as such).

Operational Role: Mobile C&C.

Special Area Effects (affects all players within 15k) : Increase Combat Speed, Shield Recharge, Shield Charge, Reactor Efficiency, Enhanced Weapon Damage, Enhanced Shield Inversion, Enhanced Summon, Enhanced Hull Patch.

Skills:

Summon
Wormhole (max skill special area battle-group deployment wormhole - opens wormholes for all level 150 players within 5k)
Teleport
Shield Inversion
Recharge Shields
Reactor Efficiency
Power Down
Negotiate
Hull Damage Control

Facilities:

Docking (limited to 1 ship at a time, all movement (including warp, teleport and wormhole) is restricted whilst ship is docked)
Build Terminal
Ship Repair
Vault Access

.... something like that, L9 shields, huge hull, sig like a planet, handles like a cow on roller skates. No weapons or prospecting ability so it has to leach XP most of it's way to 150. A real PITA to make but everyone will want one. Edited by Eden

A JE variant

Beam 9
Projectile 8

Prospect 7
JS 7
Scan 7

Critical 7
Shield Leech 7
E-Shield 7
Cloak 7
Fold Space 5
Wormhole 7

Build Devices
Build Reactors

Shields 8
Reactor 9
Devices 9
Engines 8

Criticals plus shield leech is a bit much, but since it's for S & G, so don't take this seriously.

[quote name='Phorlaug' timestamp='1320762394' post='48212']
:unsure: You know that would be a little frightening to see a ship like that.
Kind of like a Borg or Reaver [url="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379786/"](Firefly/Serenity)[/url] ship and add a couple of partially Decomposed head. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

[/quote]

Funny you should say that, I like both of those factions, haha! Maybe I'll model up an example of what I'd want to make.

The basic idea is a Jenquai fore hull, modified Scout aft "profession" section, and modified Sentinel "sails" for wings, then splice it all with a V'rix explorer vessel, and make it chrome. :rolleyes:
  • Upvote 1

[u]Tech[/u]
Projectile Weapons 8
Nommos Dung Launchers 9
Missile weapon 8
Device Tech 9
Shield Tech 9
Engine Tech
Reactor Tech

[u]Passive Skills[/u]
Hunter Detection
Fearsome Appearance

[u]Active Skills[/u]
Befriend
Nommos Call
Frolic
Ice Munch
Eat Earthcorps Supplies

[u]Build Skills[/u]
Build Nommos Perch
Build Nommos Shelter
Build Public Support for Nommos' Plight
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='QX419-M' timestamp='1320812208' post='48253']
Funny you should say that, I like both of those factions, haha! Maybe I'll model up an example of what I'd want to make.

The basic idea is a Jenquai fore hull, modified Scout aft "profession" section, and modified Sentinel "sails" for wings, then splice it all with a V'rix explorer vessel, and make it chrome. :D
[/quote]
Don't get me Started putting up Ship models here :)

[quote name='Kenu' timestamp='1320817477' post='48256']
[u]Tech[/u]
Projectile Weapons 8
Nommos Dung Launchers 9
Missile weapon 8
Device Tech 9
Shield Tech 9
Engine Tech
Reactor Tech

[u]Passive Skills[/u]
Hunter Detection
Fearsome Appearance

[u]Active Skills[/u]
Befriend
Nommos Call
Frolic
Ice Munch
Eat Earthcorps Supplies

[u]Build Skills[/u]
Build Nommos Perch
Build Nommos Shelter
Build Public Support for Nommos' Plight
[/quote]

Kenu, Looks like we got to get a "Green Peace" or "Save the Whales" Ship Icons :P

Phorlaug..