The long and winding road

While a tad long winded, with a couple of typo's here and there...

Gratz Devs! I had a blast doing this mission. The Pumpkin Chunker and Eyeball Popper are cool toys, and the 2 skill points was "cherries on the top".

Thanks for all the work you folks put into getting this event together. :)
P.S. Thanks too for making the Snoball Launcher work again.
  • Upvote 1

In Live the 6 bags were random from visiting the gourds. Since the devs don't have the 'randomizing' thingy in there they set it accordingly. Sure it was a little longer....but decent xp.

I think it would be cool if next year they had different level ghosts/pumpkin mobs. Like CL 20-30, 31-40, and 41-50 with appropriate level loot so that toons above/below CL 30 could get some decent xp from fighting them.

[quote name='Crichton' timestamp='1320438971' post='48022']
In Live the 6 bags were random from visiting the gourds. Since the devs don't have the 'randomizing' thingy in there they set it accordingly. Sure it was a little longer....but decent xp.

I think it would be cool if next year it would be cool if they had different level ghosts/pumpkin mobs. Like CL 20-30, 31-40, and 41-50 with appropriate level loot so that toons above/below CL 30 could get some decent xp from fighting them.
[/quote]

Yep originally I only had a window of 1 week to work on the whole event, then delays happened (but I was already deep into the Terran HU and Bonus mission restoration with uncertain time when content was to be pushed. The mobs are definitely something that can be addressed for next year, and maybe perhaps the mission coding will allow for true recreation of the original mission.

Maybe some other surprises. I can say this thus far, not everything has been done for Halloween on the server from what I've seen :rolleyes:

[quote name='RojoMuerte' timestamp='1320444561' post='48043']

Maybe some other surprises. I can say this thus far, not everything has been done for Halloween on the server from what I've seen :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Care to give us any hints Rojo? :)

[quote name='RojoMuerte' timestamp='1320444561' post='48043']
Yep originally I only had a window of 1 week to work on the whole event, then delays happened (but I was already deep into the Terran HU and Bonus mission restoration with uncertain time when content was to be pushed. The mobs are definitely something that can be addressed for next year, and maybe perhaps the mission coding will allow for true recreation of the original mission.

[/quote]

Do you mean that there are undone halloween missions, are you hinting about future events. or both?

It would have been fun to do the mission, but unfortunately I didn't have time to do it this year. I got as far as the events coordinator back at earth. He didn't give me any mission or clue as to how to proceed, and before I could find out how to get him to spill the info, more pressing matter got the best of me. Guess it'll have to wait until next year...