Server Status (outdated)

Crashed - right on the last wave of the FB. Fortunately only 3 fish left...

Now will it have saved?

I feel bad for that full group from Von waiting to start the next raid. :(

server crashed on the once per 2-days login system restart. Problem fixed and server restarting.

The following fixes are in:

- looting beam terminates properly when you collect the loot early or if you float the item.

- able to cloak after floating items.

- crash bug where restarting the SSL login process caused the server to crash.

cheers,

TB

• Upvote 1

[quote name='Xtraterran' timestamp='1299605568' post='35999']
The server seems to be offline but I cant see anybody here mentioning that.
So is it really down or do I just personally experience connection issues?
[/quote]
down for me too :)

Lol Byahkee has turned all the NPC's against us! We all need to go to the furthest point away from our actual homes and bring him a SHRUBERY!!!! before returning.

Once you have brought Byahkee a SHRUBBERY!!!!! he will send you off once again, in the other direction to bring him a second SHRUBBERY!!!!!!(so he can make a nice two teared effect in his back garden, and maybe make a pond....) but this time, you must cut it down, with a RED........ HERRING!!!!!

Once you have done this, then he will tell you were you must go to start the quest

Oh, sorry, that was the wrong type of shrubbery, you must bring us a special verigated variety, that only grows in certain places.

Return when you have found 3o of these, refined with certain ores, then hand crafted my 7 foot tall Jenquai with peircings of personal significance.

Did someone reload the missions right when the server went down? The logs seems to indicate there was a mission reload a few hours earlier, but no mention of one in progress when the server went south. Anyway, I'm starting it back up.

Someone did reload the missions, I can't remember who, but when I came back to the screen it was a dev in chst saying "re-loading mission"
But that was about 7 hours ago