Server Status (outdated)

Sorry, the guys contacted me just as I was about to rush out the door to head to work. Unfortunately, I provide IT support for the UK and Ireland at this hour for my business and I had to leave to get here on time, as Kenu indicated we will get it back to functionality as soon as possible.

I guess this is all related to the graphical issues we had the last days.

Server seems to loosing packadges after the latest fix with the reduced footprints. Hairs and faces missing, Sky turns purple and flashes, etc.

The crashes do encourage me to read the forums though. ;) So much going on that I was rather unaware. And it is also a chance for people to see that donations would not be a bad idea.

Back to staring at the Launchnet screen hoping that "offline" becomes "Starting" lol

Enjoy the fun!

now if i had any coding skill i would surely ask if i could help. I know complaining in itself isn't very useful. Sadly i only know how to 3d model and texture a bit, so in this case... ah well, thanks for the great work devs, i'm a new player in EnB and i find the game refreshing. Keep it up

hm it says server:never played... still i've been on sunrise for a few days now heh

Edited by raingriffin

• 2 weeks later...