Server Status (outdated)

My first hint was my avatar didn't take the turn at his nav point...then I noticed nothing was responding. Y'know, it really does take a LOT of deliberate effort to shut down that client, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

I wonder where he'll be parked when things come back up...

My first hint was my avatar didn't take the turn at his nav point...then I noticed nothing was responding. Y'know, it really does take a LOT of deliberate effort to shut down that client, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

I wonder where he'll be parked when things come back up...

You'll find that he'd be in pieces... torn apart by a chavez xD

Just tried to log in and saw the server is offline, is this a planned downtime?

EDIT: Starting up now it seems, quick dev action at least! :rolleyes:

doubt it was that, it probably started back up on its own

Just tried to log in. Got an error message that the EA server is unavailable at this time. Launcher shows about 70 players logged in.

Talked to another player and he had the same message.

i have the same problem, yesterday i was playing fine in 2 computers, now i can't log in on boths

Yep I too am now having this issue...

INV-300 after the client crashed. Rebooted the PC, got the INV-300 error, tried forcing a Net7 update, and it redownloaded everything again, and still INV-300 :(

Yep I too am now having this issue...

INV-300 after the client crashed. Rebooted the PC, got the INV-300 error, tried forcing a Net7 update, and it redownloaded everything again, and still INV-300 :(

Yes, same message

You can try starting the net7 launcher with the "Local Cert" checkbox checked and see if that fixes things for you.

Once things are properly fixed (likely with a server restart), I would strongly urge you to turn off Local Cert as I can not predict how stable your game experience will be with it on. I know it can cause issues for certain folks that dual box and certain network configurations.

As always, YMMV.

You can try starting the net7 launcher with the "Local Cert" checkbox checked and see if that fixes things for you.

Once things are properly fixed (likely with a server restart), I would strongly urge you to turn off Local Cert as I can not predict how stable your game experience will be with it on. I know it can cause issues for certain folks that dual box and certain network configurations.

As always, YMMV.

Hooray! it worked. victory is ours :(

it doesnt work for me with local cert checked! any ideas how to start?

ty in advance!

PS: Ea.com is temporarily unavailable. this may be due to routine server maintenance or a problem with my ISP ( INV-300 ) .