Server Status (outdated)

Hey guys, stop complaining that its down. I'm sure the devs are doing their best, frustrating as it is for everyone.

Perhaps someone should send out for more server coal ?

Do your best devs, no one can expect more.

Personally I'm just so glad that EnB is back and its fun again.

/me "Does Happy Dance"

I scrolled up to look and the posts and at least on this page (now last page), about the last 12 - 15 posts, no one was complaining.

Well, there is trolling going on which does get old... Just chill out and spend time with family and friends while you wait no big deal one day without EnB isn't going to kill any of us...

"Grabs nerf swords and plays with son"

Well, there is trolling going on which does get old... Just chill out and spend time with family and friends while you wait no big deal one day without EnB isn't going to kill any of us...

"Grabs nerf swords and plays with son"

Hahahaha - wow, dishes; laundry; and how did that bunch of rotten bananas get there?

Downtime is a GOOD thing.

Keep in mind the bright side of today's downtime... There's someone actively working on the problem. They know it's a code issue, which takes time to diagnose and then fix, so that's a good thing. And once everything's back up, level 135 and 150 jobs will be working!

The downtime is all part of the original EnB experience. Don't you guys remember the live game? LOL

I for one remember being in just this same situation years ago. Wanting to play and the servers being down for what ever reason. Seemed like the originals scheduled maintenance was always when I had time to play. LOL

Hey guys, stop complaining that its down. I'm sure the devs are doing their best, frustrating as it is for everyone.

Perhaps someone should send out for more server coal ?

Do your best devs, no one can expect more.

Personally I'm just so glad that EnB is back and its fun again.

/me "Does Happy Dance"

I read a lot more concern than I do complaining here. Info passed down from Tech support. Excitement when it looks like its going back up, and the little false alarms of sadness when its not, but again, not much complaining.

I read a lot more concern than I do complaining here. Info passed down from Tech support. Excitement when it looks like its going back up, and the little false alarms of sadness when its not, but again, not much complaining.

Maybe this thread just needed drama and he was stirring the pot B)

Addressed server downtime message with explanation = epic win, thanks!

I'll agree to that.

One more update before I'm out for a few hours: They're still working on it, looking at rolling back the code to before the most recent job changes were put in.

One more update before I'm out for a few hours: They're still working on it, looking at rolling back the code to before the most recent job changes were put in.

Ouch ... trying to think when that was . in the past week i have a newly gotten spit pl & a hotdo one of the 2 not as easy to come by as the 2nd

Lostatsea/Frizy/Alexpw

Sweet up and running and no roll back "Way To Go Dev Team !"

I can log in just fine, walk around a station, and bring up the analyze or manufacturing terminals or my inventory. If I try to move something in my vault, client hangs. If I try to talk to NPC or vendor, client hangs. I havent tried launching from the station, dont wanna get stuck. I have not tried the job terminal, not gonna since someone said it hangs the server.

Hope this helps someone narrow down the issue, if not then just ignore me :)

Absolutely nothing has changed on my end. I am working two different computers with two different accounts and two different operating systems. Nothing wrong on my end.

Glad to hear it! My response was to help someone else, not you :)

What I said to Ferenczy here^^

TooTall

• Upvote 1

down at 5:25 am est

must be adding hulls to the fish and giving them hellbors ,they need cloak and shield charge skill too might as well add prospcting so at least they will have some loot IF they die Lmao and that ends my sarcasm

Good luck !