Server Status (outdated)

I think it's the Red Dragons.....

It's a joint conspiracy! I knew it! Red Dragons and the Bogerills...

The last message I'm getting on the proxy is "Intermediate login check failed - re-issue sector login."

Hope that helps and many thanks to all that put so much time into working on this!

DeMar

Two of my characters that were trying to dock at the progen station in Moto, now say, when trying to log in, that they are in Prison Colony Haven. Have I missed this location in my travels? Does it exist? Is this why they can't logon?

post-14601-075074500 1288146363_thumb.pnI thought it was an issue at my end.... so i reinstaled the Net-7 proxy and get an error message.

Update failed. Downloaded file invalid. Pleas restart launcher and repatch files.

File C:\NET7\bin\proxy.exe

Should i redownload the the whole thing and reinstale?

post-14601-075074500 1288146363_thumb.pn

It's the bugs!!!!! The skuttlebugs are revenging themselves upon us!!!... we have killed too many of them... now it is payback time!... oh are they in deep trouble now!!! :(

post-14601-075074500 1288146363_thumb.pnI thought it was an issue at my end.... so i reinstaled the Net-7 proxy and get an error message.

Update failed. Downloaded file invalid. Pleas restart launcher and repatch files.

File C:\NET7\bin\proxy.exe

Should i redownload the the whole thing and reinstale?

Download net7proxy and place it in C:\Net7\bin manually; get the file here:

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/3479-net7proxyexe-hash-fails-to-match-servers/

this smells like a WIPE is in our future..... :(

lol. Let's stay away from that topic of discussion; don't want to get the server in a panic. A wipe won't be necessary, since we're only having connection problems and I haven't heard about any database corruption.

Sector login from character selection seems to be fubar'd again.

Before that server was up for a few hours and in the period between 1-3 hours ago I had no problems getting sector login so good progress from the state of things during the last day or two. I saw Tien mention that David was looking at the sector handover code as the issue may be in there somewhere. Keep up the good work.

In the meantime, seems fubar'd again right now.

:(

Game worked for a couple of hours, then stuck at gating again

After logging in and selecting character, mine freezes on the galaxy map. Had this since yesterday. The percent full amount on the server suggests others are in there. Is it something I need to fix on my end? I've had this since yesterday.

Verk

I know this isn't really a solution, but I suggest you play on the PTR if you need your fix. I can sync characters over if you'd like.

I know this isn't really a solution, but I suggest you play on the PTR if you need your fix. I can sync characters over if you'd like.

*Edited, I asked about why my loging was locking up. The answer is in another post. Seems to be an issue being worked, that some others are having as well. Apologies in advance.

Verk

Edited by Verk

After logging in and selecting character, mine freezes on the galaxy map. Had this since yesterday. The percent full amount on the server suggests others are in there. Is it something I need to fix on my end? I've had this since yesterday.

Verk

It comes and goes, sometime you can play for long while, as long as you dont gate. Sometimes you can play, gate etc, and all of a suddon the game freeze at gating and you have to quit the profram with ctrl+alt+del.

I play on with WinXP SP3 32bit and Win7 64bit, problem is the same at the same time.

Download net7proxy and place it in C:\Net7\bin manually; get the file here:

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/3479-net7proxyexe-hash-fails-to-match-servers/

lol. Let's stay away from that topic of discussion; don't want to get the server in a panic. A wipe won't be necessary, since we're only having connection problems and I haven't heard about any database corruption.

lol.. True... :D ok people nothing to see here , move along , move along... :D

Edited by VonBon