Server Status (outdated)

Could this be a bandwidth issue with so many new players finding the Emulator, along with many folks multi-boxing or using single-box multi-client logins?

Fortunately, we have plenty of bandwidth. The problem is with sector handoffs/logins. For whatever reason, the server is losing its connection to the proxy during or right before the sector login.

I just found a BUG Exploit with this Log in issue,

If you trade stacks of loot to a alt or friend before the Server login issue happens.

both you and your alt will get Trade XP when the server comes back up.

The loot can be sold or traded again for XP when the server comes up.

Phorlaug..

Just tried no go cant get out of the station. Imma stop trying unless C Del him self says the issue is fixed to many people giving false hope!!!

It was up when i posted that. Stayed good for about 15 minutes and CDel asked us to post here if it went down again.

Which i just did.

Just tried no go cant get out of the station. Imma stop trying unless C Del him self says the issue is fixed to many people giving false hope!!!

C Del said to yell on this thread again after taking a look and reckoning the server was ok.

Well, characters are getting stuck logging in or changing session between sectors and stations.

We're a yelling.

:lol:

Somehow the population of the server is increasing. Are some of us able to login and others not? Or is it only people that were once logged in not able to log back in?

I still have a character logged in to the server -- the computer messages just say players are "logging out" -- none of the messages say a character has "logged in" for 30-40 minutes now. Population apparently includes players trying to login but not succeeding.

Here is the log from Net7Proxy if needed...

Received master Login Confirm, new UDP port is 3515 Avatar_Id = 1234567890

<server> Master Login Received - UDP sector port: 3515

>> Commence Login Check.

Sending Login Packet - connection active

>>Intermediate Login check failed, reissue sector login.

>>Intermediate Login check failed, reissue sector login.

(line above repeats ~ 4 minutes 10 seconds)

Same all toons both accounts stuck at login screen unable to complete the login. Since Sunday night around 10pm Eastern time.

Rechecked today at 4 pm Eastern time still having the same problem.

I still have a character logged in to the server -- the computer messages just say players are "logging out" -- none of the messages say a character has "logged in" for 30-40 minutes now. Population apparently includes players trying to login but not succeeding.

Just to provide a data point - last night while this problem was cycling on and off I was logged in and talking to another char when she noticed the computer message that I had just logged off. We continued to talk and I, despite rumors to the contrary, was definitely still online. Scanning the computer message (xxxx logged off) chat it became apparent that something was looping and reporting the same chars as logging off - despite no intervening message reporting that they had logged in. What does it mean? No idea, just providing info in case it might be of use to those debugging the issue.

Just to provide a data point - last night while this problem was cycling on and off I was logged in and talking to another char when she noticed the computer message that I had just logged off. We continued to talk and I, despite rumors to the contrary, was definitely still online. Scanning the computer message (xxxx logged off) chat it became apparent that something was looping and reporting the same chars as logging off - despite no intervening message reporting that they had logged in. What does it mean? No idea, just providing info in case it might be of use to those debugging the issue.

It's probably just players trying to login a few times in a row making it look like a loop.