Server Status (outdated)

All right all right who forgot to pay the cable bill devs?

Speaking of which, is April already paid for from last month or something?  

It says "Thank you for fulfilling goals for month of April, 2013" , but there are no April timestamps listed under "Latest Donations".

Server is restarting, i "hope" the bug is fixed - we will see  :P

Speaking of which, is April already paid for from last month or something?  

It says "Thank you for fulfilling goals for month of April, 2013" , but there are no April timestamps listed under "Latest Donations".

This is the server status thread  :excl:

As they said in aliens. Game over man!

No seriously though I was rebooting my PC when it went down. Did anyone say what happened or was there an announcement it was going down? If so for how long or when will it be back up. Anyone know?

Edited by Knight05

omg bring it back or i might have to get a life! See 19 ppl reading this thread, that cant be good.

We need a live chat forum like irc that ppl can log into for times such as this, the web help chat forum never has anyone on it.

Edited by Entity
  • Upvote 1

omg bring it back or i might have to get a life!

Ya im starting to contemplate my life seeing as how its only been like an hour or so and Ive got the shakes and am twitching and spamming server status update button repeatedly while my girlfriend sits next to me saying lets "get down" and im like I can't boo I gotta be here when they come back up!!  God help me *tear*

omg bring it back or i might have to get a life! See 19 ppl reading this thread, that cant be good.

We need a live chat forum like irc that ppl can log into for times such as this, the web help chat forum never has anyone on it.

IRC is long dead, TS is up, but forums are another way of chat if you like