Server Status (outdated)

yeap I tried that to, still comes up with offline. What's crazy is I am connected to the internest but yet it says Server failed to respond to login attempt if I try to play.  Was working fine this morning, till the crash and haven't been able to get on since. 

1. Click the start button and navigate to the command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt)
  2. Make sure that you right click on the command prompt application and choose "Run as Administrator"
  3. Type in the command ipconfig /flushdns

Sadly flushing the DNS didn't help, the other thing it goes through the whole checking for updates for Net-7, but when it does the checking server, it keeps coming up as offline. I am on a wireless internet, but that shouldn't affect it in that sense.

Okay didn't see your last comment Stanig will do Thank you.

Edited by Xetoa

• 2 weeks later...

Server acting weird currently.  Anybody else has problem with hanging in Galactic map, or toon losing connection out of the blue?  It is still 10 mins till Megan hour, but it has started about 90 mins ago.

I can't even get to the login screen and when i do it hangs till it crashes. I've never had 1 single issue with lag or logging into the game until tonight. Something is seriously wrong with the servers. They may be up but theres some kind of lag or packet loss or hang ups going on randomly. Granted its not everyone but its still noticable and a dns flush didnt fix it for me either. Would a quick reset be possible to see if that resolves the problem many are having?

the five minutes it takes to restart is taking more like 15 lol. is everything ok? My PW is calling me!

When your PW (peewee) is calling you, you may want to visit another location first before attempting to log in.