Server Status (outdated)

Realistically until a dev or gm logs on to play. And considering i believe most of them are in a different time zone it could be like up to 6 hours before we see one of them on. Your best bet is to check back in like 2 hours or crash early and play in the AM.

something real time. forums are great but you cant carry on conversations in real time. Back in my EverQuest days everyone would head to chat and spam the GM sitting there with when will it be back up lol. Edited by Entity

I was getting bored doing jobs wanted something to blow up....

This isn't what I meant!

I'm bored so, please come back so I can do Boring jobs before I go for the evening...

this is really un organized. there should be a crash detection like any other private server program. if the devs want a unmanned system like this they need to have a way for people to get ahold of them so this can be dealt with.

• Downvote 1

While everyone lurking in this topic, we are waiting for you without server need a restart time to time in forums... Otherwise it is just me, Stanig, Zackman, Matt and Terrell guarding here :P

Edited by SiSL

Pakrat is not a dev, and only SDEV can reboot the server, IIRC, since they need to find the reason of the crash, attempt to fix it, before rebooting it.

Fair enough, but an update in this thread wont take that long! Like "Hey guys, a horse ate the powercord, were workin to solve it. /Devs". 

Fair enough, but an update in this thread wont take that long! Like "Hey guys, a horse ate the powercord, were workin to solve it. /Devs". 

Haha. The mental image of a horse munching on a powercord is great. Thanks for that.

I wrote the GM's from the site and asked them for an update and they told me that they can't go into details but the Devs have been notified of the problem and are working on a fix now. So they are aware its down and working on resolving it. At least they know. All we can hope for now is a quick fix :)  I would guess they are all at home and the servers/office where the game is kept at is many miles away. So it will take time etc...