Server Status (outdated)

something is definately wrong, i keep getting stuck on sector loading screens (client is in the state 'waiting for server' or the 1 icon) and at the terminals the interfaces freezes up when selecting a job. The chat/job refresh continues though. And yeah, did the usual cleanup, even checked other network to see if the problem is at my side

something is definately wrong, i keep getting stuck on sector loading screens (client is in the state 'waiting for server' or the 1 icon) and at the terminals the interfaces freezes up when selecting a job. The chat/job refresh continues though. And yeah, did the usual cleanup, even checked other network to see if the problem is at my side

Same problem here on both Win7 and WIn XP boxes as far as stuck on laoding map after char selectoin.

Are you multiboxing?

Edit:

I see we are in the server status thread - we might want to take this to the technical support board as this thread is ony for server status.

I cannot gate from Odin Belt to either Odin Rex or Lagato.  Stuck in the Galaxy map.  Gateing into Odin Belt have the same result.  Restarting the client does not seem to help either.  Is there a problem with that map?

[EDIT]

There is something wrong with the client sides (on 2 comps, so may be at the time (about 11PM PST last night), something bad was downloaded to the client, or something on the client side was corrupted).   Now, if I backtrack to a neighboring sector (or for my JE, WH out of Odyn Belt), everything works fine.  Same for my PW that got stuck in Odin Rex: It died (Spawned at the Chavez camp), but taking a tow back to Arx Ymir (with 3K XP debt) seems to clear the error, and the PW was able to gate now.

Sorry feel free to move this to Tech Support forum.

Edited by VincentTH

Still can't stay logged in.  I get to the game login screen, type in my accounts name and password, hit accept and instead of going to my character selection screen I am immediately kicked out of the game.  Any ideas?

Its weekly maintain time...so yes, the server is down while its being attended to, they announced in game (@ 1pm PST) that it's expected 1-2hr DT. Check on Net-7.org (home page) in upper right the N7 icon for server current status.