Server Status (outdated)

Morning,

short explanation:

You all see the latest stability fixes are doing a fine job, the server has become much better again. These changes are including a different (needed) handling of the logins. Server fixes are still an ongoing process as KYP posted in the "state of the game" posting.

You can help by not logging in all at the very moment the server is back - just do it in "multiple waves". It's like you just woke up and got no coffee so far...  :lol:

could the login server be down i keep getting connection to the global server failed

I just exited to character selection to do a vault xfer, lost my connection and now can't get back in due to the same error message you are having Duval.  Something is funky somewhere!  :angry:

I just exited to character selection to do a vault xfer, lost my connection and now can't get back in due to the same error message you are having Duval.  Something is funky somewhere!  :angry:

Yeah, login server is not working for me either.

I was going to ask if there is a quick temporary fix that we could do on our end?
But if the server down that would be a NO.

Then again I see peeps on line.?

I guess we don't want a Bunch people cluelessly modifing their client.

Theres always friday. :o

:( Guess it will be down the whole night no update as of yet

NOOO don't say that darn it!,  I was 80% to el 45 and looking forward to new skills  :cluebat:

Edited by Raine

The server is up, it is the login server that is down and once people log out they are no longer able to log back in.

Shouldn't have logged all my chars out when my TE crashed. I blame Vista for not allowing me to rearrange windows!