Server Status (outdated)

I'm sensing a pattern here, whomever is making changes to the Server or the Game Code etc... during this time frame needs to stop guessing and follow a little saying that has served mankind well over the years. "If it ain't broke don't fix it", seriously if you're making a change just to be making a change don't unless we're already brusted and you're not going to hurt to try.

I'm sensing a pattern here, whomever is making changes to the Server or the Game Code etc... during this time frame needs to stop guessing and follow a little saying that has served mankind well over the years. "If it ain't broke don't fix it", seriously if you're making a change just to be making a change don't unless we're already brusted and you're not going to hurt to try.

The only changes have been necessary changes to further the game along. The only other changes I am aware of have been to get more capacity on the server as in boosting it to 600 cap, so everyone gets a chance to play. This has been said multiple times by the DEV's, this is the biggest volume of players on the server at the same time, so these crashes are arising from that fact.

i just got a an email from a freind of mine that i invted to play that never played before and he said thx but no thx... ugh that's the 4th person this week....

can we take the server down for awhile and fix the issues instead of just restarting it to keep failing ?

Edited by VonBon

i just got a an email from a freind of mine that i invted to play that never played before and he said thx but no thx... ugh that's the 4th person this week....

can we take the server down for awhile and fix the issues instead of just restarting it to keep failing ?

Ill say it one more time.  Please actually listen.

The Issues only arise under load of 400+ players.  Without the load/strain, the weaknesses would not appear.  Therefore, if the server was taken down, there would be nothing to fix, because no one would know what is broken.

• Upvote 2

Imagine a large sheet of ice, and teh devs have the means to fix the cracks. Now, the ice itself wont crack until you get enough people on it. Unfortunately, this will result in the ice breaking. And having to be "rebooted" (yay minecraft  referances, lol)

Ill say it one more time.  Please actually listen.

The Issues only arise under load of 400+ players.  Without the load/strain, the weaknesses would not appear.  Therefore, if the server was taken down, there would be nothing to fix, because no one would know what is broken.

i Understand , beleive me... BUT .. after all these crashes it has shown many things that are causes... so lets look at these and do some fixin is all im sayin...  :D