Server Status (outdated)

......  really......................really..........................   Unidentified ancient artifact tech 7  window open to loot..then poof.....

seriously.....

don't complain, that must have been your 20th today ;)

Is it worth restarting the server if its going to crash again within a few mins. Would it not be better to leave it offline till a fix has gone in that will resolve the constant crashes. Which have been more constant since the last patch.  All thats happening at mo is the peeps that have miners camped at hulk spawns are getting richer. While everyone thats into combat is building up a massive xp debt.

I didn't say quit, just saying it might go easier if we all are not hitting the log on server at the same time, and doing a stress test of the live system.  Sort of a gas rationing... if your ship's name starts with the letters A-T you play Mon, Wed, Fri. S-Z Tues, Thurs. Sat. and we all play on Sunday :)

The problem Mimir is thats exactly what we want to have happen, these crashes due to load, so we can figure out where its breaking so it can be fixed.

These crashes dont happen when its not.  See the problem?  You gotta rev er up to hear the rattling.

The problem Mimir is thats exactly what we want to have happen, these crashes due to load, so we can figure out where its breaking so it can be fixed.

These crashes dont happen when its not.  See the problem?  You gotta rev er up to hear the rattling.

Agree for the most part but every subsequent crash we are not getting as many users back as the crash before. 

Haha, wow my warp speed wasn't fast enough between the warning to dock now and the server restart!!!  and I was only a few navs away!!! :) LOL

It was kind of funny that the warning went out to dock and exit and the server decided that none of that was necessary! :)

Nice work on keeping it up though, I do appreciate it.

dead again....

since this is the 10th time in as many hours could it be possible to just take it down for awhile to have a real good look at it for proper fixin ...

Cuz at this point its not playable anyways... it wouldnt hurt to take it down so the DEVs can really look at these issues..

just a thought.... :D

just wana BUMP this again...

Characters are never touched by this since we are just rolling back the server code, not the characters database. :yes:

Sooooo missions are server code? Should we (read those that are currently able) hold off playing those characters planning on doing the Agrippa missions? Of those of us that planed on doing those missions pre B's return quickly start them even though we may have blown by the requirements?