Server Status (outdated)

Anyone that's doing the Holiday mission, I would tread lightly on it, since if you crash while talking to one of the Elfman brothers you may get stuck on the mission with no present....

I think cdel stole my ammo then crashed the server, lol

Well, I didn't crash the server...

The server is being worked on.  The recent crashes are due to some restructuring that needs to be done in the server.  Like I said earlier, they're growing pains.

• Upvote 1

Should we all go find something else to do for a day or two? 

yea right, like what, theres nothing out there for E&B addicts like us, if I had a dime for each time I quit this game I would have..........well 20 dimes :p

• Upvote 1

yea right, like what, theres nothing out there for E&B addicts like us, if I had a dime for each time I quit this game I would have..........well 20 dimes :P

I didn't say quit, just saying it might go easier if we all are not hitting the log on server at the same time, and doing a stress test of the live system.  Sort of a gas rationing... if your ship's name starts with the letters A-T you play Mon, Wed, Fri. S-Z Tues, Thurs. Sat. and we all play on Sunday :)

dead again....

since this is the 8th time in as many hours could it be possible to just take it down for awhile to have a real good look at it for proper fixin ...

Cuz at this point its not playable anyways... it wouldnt hurt to take it down so the DEVs can really look at these issues..

just a thought.... :D

Edited by VonBon